/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting vs. Calling for a date I went on a date with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Texting vs. Calling for a date

I went on a date with a girl from online last thursday. Long story short, i thought we both had a reasonably good time, but now she's gone cold on me. I texted her just "hey", 2 days after the date in which she only replied "what's up?". When i told her what's up, she didn't say anything. This was 3 days ago. She has viewed every single snapchat story i posted however, even though she hasn't texted back.

She probably isn't interested, so don't beat me over the head with that. I'm not needy, but i don't believe in rolling over and giving up just because you aren't texting a girl all the time. I'm going to try once more before dropping it, and just ask her out for another date right away, no more small talk.

Should i text or call for this?

If i text i'll probably be forgotten in the sea of guys she probably texts, but if i call i could come off as annoying and needy and she might not answer.

So which of the two, and for whichever one, should i ASK if she wants to go with me to *place*, or tell her, "you should go with me to *place* this friday"?

Give me some solid advice here that isn't just "give up because she hasn't texted you." That's probably what's going on, but who knows, maybe she just doesn't feel the need to text me all the time now that we've met, and is waiting for me to make the next move. You never know.
>>
>>17539444
hey
>>
Text her something ridiculous.

"Have you ever heard of the 4 eyed demon named Kratos the ghost of flargs?"

Then when she responds saying "what" you text "good now that I got your attention, we are going out so pick a restaurant and make sure it is a good one."

Worked for me more times then I can count and instantly gets you an answer.
>>
You messed up when all you said was 'hey'. don't think there is anything wrong with a text in the very early getting to know you stage, but it needs to be a solid text. Use this guide.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jun/08/aziz-ansari-modern-dating-extract-guide

Aziz is a shit comedian, but don't let that stop you from using the solid advice
tldr a text should be
>1. A firm invitation to something specific at a specific time
>2. Some callback to the last in-person interaction
>3. A humorous tone
>>
File: 1470608626713-b.png (225KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470608626713-b.png
225KB, 510x450px
>>17539470
Not op, but gonna try
>>
>>17539512
what's up?
>>
>>17539516
Not much, how are you?
>>
>>17539519
fine thx
>>
>>17539512
don't do what that faggot you quoted said.

that comes off as so fucking canned and aggressive.
>>
>>17539449
LOL I'm going to try this just for the reaction
>>
>>17539537
Nothing I do seems to work so might as well.
>>
>>17539537

Why don't you quote me you passive aggresive fuck. I am sure the shitty advice you gave will....oh thats right you don't have any advice. All you have is your frustrations for not getting any ass and is angry that someone is willing to give someone else some advice. Fuck off and continue to live your worthless existence of mediocrity.
>>
>>17539552
you legit sound like a bitter virgin that gives advice on girls despite never having touched a vagina and can only do so from the comfort of a computer because you'd get laughed at in person for saying dumb shit like:

>"Have you ever heard of the 4 eyed demon named Kratos the ghost of flargs?"

>Then when she responds saying "what" you text "good now that I got your attention, we are going out so pick a restaurant and make sure it is a good one."
>>
>>17539582
hey
>>
>>17539585
hey bby
>>
>>17539494

Op here, i'm doing this.

"Hey, i know you've been pretty busy between *thing she told me she's been busy with* and *other thing she told me she's been busy with (slightly humorous one)*, but would you like to go with me to *place* on either friday or sunday?"

If she doesnt reply to that she's a cold bitch.

Aziz is spot-on when it comes to the bullshit that is modern dating.
>>
>>17539596
what's up?
>>
>>17539602

Sunday is a terrible day for a date. Make it Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
>>
>>17539607

She has school until the evening on thursday, and the place i want to go closes around 6. Friday she's probably slooting it up with her girlfriends and saturday i have to work.
>>
>>17539614

Sigh then sunday it is.
>>
>>17539620

What about 'this weekend' instead? Then we can figure something out in the next couple texts, and that'll be it, i wont talk to her until the day comes. (If she even replies)

Or is 'this weekend' so vague and too much for a girl to comprehend that it will result in no reply?
>>
Don't invite her straight away to do something. Send her a meme or a photo of something you are doing and start some fun convo around it. Then see what's the feeling you get out of it and invite her out again or leave it for another day.
>>
>>17539628

This weeknd might mean you are available all weeknd and that comes off as desperate. You want to convey you are busy and have things to do, hence why picking the DAY is a better option then giving multiple days.
>>
>>17539631

You missed the part where i said i've been having trouble getting her to text me.

Small talk and meme faggotry are out.
>>
>>17539639
I bet that even if she doesn't want to waste a little time chatting with you over the phone non-commitely, she will be happy to spend some hours with you nevertheless brah.
>>
>>17539470
Yeah no. Don't do this.
>>
>>17539444
So after the first date, your net score is 0. You didn't offend, but you didn't impress.
If you wait long enough, she'll forget all about it, and you can try again, but this time demonstrate some value.
>>
>>17539631
>Send her a meme

You know you have to be over 12 to use 4chan rite?
>>
I feel like sending her a funny video related to something she likes might be better than just asking her out right off the bat, but it also feels like it would lesson the chances of a reply even more, especially if she's in the middle of something and doesn't watch it.
>>
Why did you wait 2 days?
>>
>>17539934

Well i texted her saying thanks for coming out a few hours after i got home from the date and she didnt reply.
>>
Op here, i texted her an hour ago and got nothing.

Views all my shit on snapchat but won't text back. I really fucking hate women sometimes.
>>
>>17540330
hey
>>
Literally only Betas ask for dates over text.
>>
>>17540336
what's up?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.