[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I seem to feel so terrified talking to girls in my classes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MTI1NDg4NTg2MDAxODA1Mjgy.jpg (48KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
MTI1NDg4NTg2MDAxODA1Mjgy.jpg
48KB, 620x349px
Why do I seem to feel so terrified talking to girls in my classes? I know I'm not unattractive, but for some reason I start feeling like my lungs are going to collapse in on themselves anytime I think of taking casual conversation anywhere but casual. I know rationally they're just people too, but I have a weird wall up when it comes to that.
>>
Here is what I did, instead of talking to them before class or during class...I do it after class. Picture this. Class ends, people are rushing to the door, the girl isn't distracted nor is talking to anyone while she packs you ask her a question about the class. From there throw a joke and then you have a situation where you and her are talking. You then introduce yourself and she can either walk with her to whatever destination she is going or stop it right there. With this interaction you have a new person to talk to in class.

Worked for me.
>>
>>17539415
social anxiety

Once you realize they're all retarded it'll go away
>>
Idk, I'm the same way with girls at the gym. Talking to girls in class.is no problem, but I've never been able to talk to girls in the gym when i see them eyeing me.
>>
>>17539415
Are you hot, 6'0 or taller and rich?
Then talk to them.
You're not?
Don't waste your time.
>>
>>17539415

I have the same problem. Talking to girls? No problem. Talking to girls I like? IMPOSSIBLE!
>>
>>17539445
Listen to the guy with shit personality that prefers to blame everyone else instead of own up their flaws.

I'm sure he is really successful.
>>
File: 1472689617906.jpg (21KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472689617906.jpg
21KB, 540x384px
>>17539451
Listen to the passive aggressive woman instead
>>
>>17539461

Are you posting from an account as an Anon? Or did you just choose to jump in and defend the twat?
>>
>>17539538
Yes I have a 4chan Star Platinum account
>>
/adv/ is surprisingly fast today.

>>17539423
Damn. That's a really good idea. I'll try that out. Thanks man.

>>17539428
My friends have told me it's easier for them in the gym because it's pure sexual tension. I think that part of my brain turns off in the gym, so it doesn't work for me. Maybe it'll help you?

>>17539445
I've heard having a nice dick trumps both of those, so I'm not really worried about that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.