[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i do to stop my sister from having power over me? Like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 31834-282x300-MentallyIll.jpg (6KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
31834-282x300-MentallyIll.jpg
6KB, 282x300px
What can i do to stop my sister from having power over me?
Like, she has the power to force me to a psychiatrist just to fulfill her craziness.
She says things like "diagnosing" depression symptoms.
1st time, on the day she forced me to the psychiatrist, i ate lunch before it and she said "your appetite is increased too, isnt it?" like diagnosing me, like she had control over me.
Then on my birthday i refused to get her gift, she insisted and i screamed no (purposely. i'm not impulsive.), and she said "oh i only want to give you a gift, why so much AGRESSIVENESS?)
I wonder if she tells her friends that i'm under depression and psicosis and taking meds just to get reputation among her retarded liberal friends.

Playing the "mental health" bitch only to keep me under the status quo of her little bitch, in a tone like she bosses me. I can't choose not go to the psychiatrist, she owns me and the whole family is convinced i gone schizophrenic.

Since when i was a kid she pets and bosses me (shes 14 years older).
Then when i stopped talkin to her (i couldnt stand her anymore and i was feeling 24h stunned and dizzy by what she demanded of me) she started sending "seducing i miss you we love each other so much" messages.
The day she brought me to the psychiatrist was laughable, she started crying to the shrink like a kid acting, the symptoms she had to tell the psychiatrist was that "we were so close, we had a connection, and i stopped talking to her".

The fact is that she is kinda dumb, childish (she cried when i said the homeopathic meds she was taking were bullshit) has "daddy issues" and needy, her emotional weight is all over the place and is all the time doing sad faces (acting) and claiming attention. This has put me in a state of submission to her.
I fucking developed depression for having my assertiveness and ability to claim respect from others completely gelded, i learned to be a passive subhuman and keep it all to myself.
>>
Since she started going to uni she started using whatever trendy liberal slang and calling me "male bossy chauvinist" for simply my mom preparing me a bread with butter when i was early teen. When i was her bitch/gay-friend she talked to me in such a docile way and like i was hers, like there was no barrier. Then i dared to have any dignity and now she only talks to me like we're enemies in an agressive, arguing way.

The psychiatrist thing, hmm. The "trigger" for forcing me to it was when i slapped my mom one day after i woke up for mocking me to play cool for the maid, but its been some months that ive been feedin hate for her for treating my dementia-going father like shit and mocking him; and for gelding my heterosexuality and parental alienating me (i was very worried on it at the time).

She inculcated in me such a shame for being man and against conservatives, that until recently i couldnt help making strange and angry faces to masculine and grey-headed men.
She made me grow like an effeminate submiss equal-to-girls outcast and made me such a big mental block over sports, she used to say i was too delicate for that, and i fell for it because i could not disappoint her
>>
Right now my brother is picking on me for keeping my feet dirty (its almost black), he is telling me to shower and asked how long its being like that (to know how long i'm not showering).
I'm afraid he will tell it to the psychiatrist. I'm so fucking afraid of this shit.
This brother is suspectinging i'm schizophrenic, because our oldest sister is schizo and he compares me to her as was intelligent as a child and started to isolate on teens and now he thinks i'm hallucinating.
With the fucking psychiatrist """diagnosis""" (its been almost a whole year already) he got assured of it and now i can't share two words without him freakishly asking me to repeat because he thinks i'm saying meaningless schizo babbling. This is so fucked up. When i think he has forgotten this suspicion of me being schizophrenic he comes up with this and makes me fucking scared again and wanting to kill myself out of fear of being doped or commited to a ward.
He is dumb and started to treat me like a weak baby after the depression and schizophrenia retarded """"""""diagnosis""""".
>>
Your story reminds me of Billy and Brenda from the show Six Feet Under. Btw if you want anyone to read this you need to shorten it up, no one wants to read an essay.
>>
>>17539337
A bit shorter greentext

>sister is crazy daddy-issues dominant and emotionally needy and 14 years older than me
>bosses me around and treat me like her pet or her gay friend and i grow up complexed
>fills me with leftist bullshit as she goes to uni, i start to hate men myself, conservative, dont play sports because she disincourages it
>i can't stand her mind-stunning ways and stop talking to her trying to grow some assertiveness
>she goes crazy about it
>papa is old and kinda dementia and she and mom keep treating him like shit and mocking him
>this summed up with them gelding my normal masculine growing up sums up to so much hate inside of me, then one day mom mocks me to the maid and i slap her the next day, and sister comes and forces me to the psychiatrist
>bringing me to the psychiatrist was an attempt to bringing me back to her. what she had to say to the psychiatrist about my symptoms is that "we were so close and i stopped talking to her" and started crying like an acting kid
>i'm still submissed to her power because now i'm "crazy", and imposing myself over her bossing would be called "agressiveness" and everyone think she is doing nothing to me
>older brother now thinks i'm crazy because he compares me to the oldest sister who is schizophrenic who were a prodigous kid and started to isolate on teenage, and with the shrink diagnosis he is assured of it, and gets scared and makes me repeat anything i say because he hears it as schizo babbling

Ah and i'm not actually taking the meds, one of them is fucking heavy. I just pretend i take it.
>>
>>17539383

Take the meds guy. Nothing worse then when you have an episode and they find out you were only pretending to take the meds.
>>
>>17539398
Episode of what? I'm not psychotic or anything. Ive NEVER heard voices. The diagnosis was completely retarded and fucked up. Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>17539422

What exactly is your mental problem? I scanned it.
>>
>>17539425
The shrink assumed i was depressed because i was isolated in my room using the computer and not ~le going out with friends
And that i was psichotic right after i said i have a schizophrenic sister
>>
>>17539450

Your shrink is an idiot. You are a just an introverted anti-social dude.

Get more fresh air and cold shower.
>>
>>17539450
You saw a shrink one time with your sister there and you were prescribed medication?

Shrinks dont generally make leaps like that to prescribing medication, so i would be quick to call them a quack. You should definitely be talking to someone about this, but more importantly go out and meet many different psychologists/counselors/therapists. You will not always click with them even if they are good, so shop around first before deciding.
>>
>>17539422
>Episode of what? I'm not psychotic or anything. Ive NEVER heard voices. The diagnosis was completely retarded and fucked up. Did you even read the thread?
Did your doc say schizophrenic or schizoid? We are not qualified to diagnose here on /adv/, but while I can't say that you sound schizophrenic, I wouldn't rule schizoid out. Despite the names, they are not the same thing.
>>
>>17539855
Neither, he said "i'll give you this one to help with these psychosis of yours"
But i suspect by myself i'm schizoid to some degree or avoidant
>>
>>17539327
Pics of sister?
>>
>>17539327
Punch her in the vagina
>>
I'd leave. Just disappear. Get a second opinion for your psychological diagnosis and if clear, I'd join the military, peace corp, fuck it even a fishing boat/processing plant in Alaska if possible. Anything that would take me as far away from people like that. Never look back and just focus on living a good life.
>>
>>17540035
>focus on living a good life.
in a processing plant in alaska?
>>
>>17540057
After you've saved up some cash and come back to civilization, you fucking aspie.
>>
Don't let this kind of shit fuck your sanity, OP. If the bitch start being bossy just go take a walk, get some sort of hobby just to have a reason to stay out of the house
>>
>>17539855
>I can't say that you sound schizophrenic

Out of curiosity, what would a schizophrenic person sound like?

I'd imagine that there's a lot of paranoia and fear from people who aren't real.

When my mother looses something, she'll go on a binge of crying and accusing for an hour or two.

Now I know to stay away from her when she does this, but she still yells things like "You won't make me look crazy! You'll just make yourself look crazy, fucking fool." and "You won't take me away for this, this isnt my fault.".

If she sees me, it's an automatic accusation that I took her glasses, or pill bottle or sandals.

I'm sorry to rant and post this in someone elses thread instead of starting my own, but I'm curious about the what a schizophrenic person would sound like.
>>
>>17539327
>Like, she has the power to force me to a psychiatrist just to fulfill her craziness.

How? Is she your legal guardian?
>>
>>17539855
>We are not qualified to diagnose here on /adv/

Well, some of us might be qualified to diagnose but you can't really do that over the internet. Still, theres some paranoia and disordered thought going on.
>>
Ghosting on us, OP?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.