[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I burned my hand pretty badly on a hot stove recently and while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fruit flies.jpg (7KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
fruit flies.jpg
7KB, 228x200px
I burned my hand pretty badly on a hot stove recently and while I'm better and no longer feeling pain I still have a wound that's mainly dry only with occasional puss leaking out, but my question is why do fruit flies keep landing on my wound? They won't leave me alone. I thought fruit flies eat fruit, why are they attracted to my wound?
>>
How does a grown adult burn their hand on a hot stove? You retards never cease to amaze my ass.
>>
>>17539284
Tripped and fell while drinking and cooking.
>>
>>17539286

I still don't understand how you tripped and how your hand got on the stove. Don't you have any coordination whatsoever?
>>
>>17539280
Those are drain flies, not fruit flies.
>>
>>17539286
>tfw burnt my middle finger and part of my knuckle drunk deep frying a hamburger in grease
>>
>>17539299
What the fuck are drain flies.

>>17539338
Holy fuck, did you get third degree burns from that?
>>
>>17539284
not op
>reinstalling new range for mom bc best buy fucked it up
>it's not pushed in right
>kilter and off balance

>reposition cord and balance it correctly
>get ready to push it back in
>put my hand on the stove

fucking burn my hand. mom cooked on the stove without letting me know before telling me to fix it. it happens.
>>
>>17539350
pretty close m8, the oil wasnt hot i was cooking on medium, but its just a scar now barely noticable
>>
>>17539387
Jeez, did you pull the bottle out to down some more to deal with the pain since tylenol would have been a no go?
>>
>>17539350
Drain flies are a sort of filth fly that commonly are found feeding/nesting in clogged drains and sewer entrances. They're attracted to the rancid scent of your puss.
>>
>>17539657
How can you tell the difference between fruit flies and drain flies?
>>
>>17539338
Kek i burned my hand from making a burger as well last week

Op you might wanna disinfect the burn. I once burned myself with a cigarrette butt as a dare and puss came out but i disinfected it with hydrogen peroxide everyday, it healed within a week. I have a small circular scar left over
>>
>>17539727
Did they pay you or kiss you first before you burned yourself or did you get zilch out of it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.