[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my freshers' week coming soon, renowned for the sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Got my freshers' week coming soon, renowned for the sexual debauchery. Sounds great, except that with the recent Brock Turner stuff, I'm not entirely sure whether it'll even be appropriate for me to have sex unless the girl is 100% sober. Can someone lay down the rules for me in a simple, concise way so I stay on the right side of ethics?
>>
>>17539179

ethics, especially sexual ones, differ from person to person.

legally you cannot have sex with a girl if she is not sober. legally you cannot even have sex with a girl unless she specifically says 'yes i want to have sex' and even then people still suffer through girls sueing cuz 'I SAID SLOW DOWN BUT HE DIDN'T.'

not saying guys have gone to jail for it, but they've had their lives disrupted.

but if you talk to girls plenty have sex drunk cuz they want to. plenty have sex without saying 'yes, i consent to sex'.

its just life.
>>
>>17539179

Besides the actual legal definitions of this shit, there isn't a line we can give you. Some girls like you to be more persuasive. Some girls think that unless they hand you a formal greeting card that says "let's have missionary, penetrative sex, in my vagina," then it's rape.

You'll have to feel it out, but don't start humping blacked out girls in alleyways.
>>
File: Carpenterfuckya.jpg (20KB, 268x208px)
Carpenterfuckya.jpg
20KB, 268x208px
>>17539179
The rules:
Sex bad.
Carpentry good.

You have been educated.
>>
I'd say maybe 5% of people have sex on freshers week.
>>
>>17539179
Yo, us Christians gave the world a road map, it worked pretty well then things got messy after the 1960's. Not our fault, you all wanted it. And the funny thing is, you all defaulted to our way of thinking seeing how sex before marriage wasn't worth the bitch that it is.

t. Jesus Christ
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.