[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife loves anal. She demands it 3-6 times a week but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472416322526.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1472416322526.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
My wife loves anal. She demands it 3-6 times a week but I have big sensitive dick. Besides, shit dick is no fun and she doesn't want enemas, either. Yes, we do use half a bottle of lube, but it still hurts my dick.

What do?
>>
>>17538946
She has to prepare by stretching out. Look into dildos around your size, maybe a little bit bigger.
>>
Condoms can help too if you don't mind and she doesn't feel insulted.

You'll still feel too much pressure but at least no shit and irritation.
>>
She wants me to fuck her raw. She hates condoms,enemas and sex toys. She justwants raw dick and I really don't like anal.
>>
>>17538946
that fucking cat always cracks me up
>>
Use a dildo on her. She gets sex, you don't get poop dick. btw what is her diet like? poo should not be hanging out up there...Whenever I use my toys they come out sparkling clean 9/10 times. Just say you find it arousing to cream pie her pussy and would rather save your load for that, especially since you can't put it in the cunny after the backdoor.

>>17538965
>She hates condoms,enemas and sex toys

Sex toys are amazing. Strap her down and use a vibrator and dildo on her for an hour until she cums a million times and goes crazy from it. Then she'll fucking like it.
>>
>>17538946

there is a special diet pill you take twice a day, basically a fiber overload, that clears you out everytime you poop. should prevent shit dick
>>
>>17538984
>>17538985
Poop dick or not, I still dont wanna fuck her ass. She is my wife and I love her to death... but that is completely unnecessary in my opinion.
>>
Gay anon. Why the hell doesnt she want enemas? Is she cleaning herself out in some way? Gays use them pretty often. It can be annoyong sometimes but the alternative is digging shit out with your finger. You get used to it if butt sex is a regular thing.

If she did enemas would you have more anal with her? If so I'd make that an ultimatum. Is there anything she can do for you so at least you're getting something out of it besides pleasing her (which for me is a benefit if I'm neutral to an act but not if I hate it).
>>
>>17538946
Tell her to get an enema cus that's disgusting otherwise
>>
>>17538994
I wish my husband felt like this!
>>
>>17538946
>hurts my dick
kek what are you ? 50 ?
>>
>>17538946
Enjoy your dick infection
>>
>>17538946
Sounds like your wife is gay but you're still straight. Not much you can do.
>>
>>17538994
Sounds like she is a bit demanding and set in her ways though. Why is it only you who have to please her and not the other way around?
>>
>>17538946

Curious.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.