[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me > Having gf > Meet some girl, 9/10 polish >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

> Be me
> Having gf
> Meet some girl, 9/10 polish
> She's kinda into me while having a big bearded bf
> wow

What to do ?
>>
she has a boyfriend and you have a girl

there is nothing to do idiot
>>
>>17538939
>What to do ?
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17538943
>>17538948

I-I want in senpais, I'm also into her
>>
Fuck it, man. Go get her
>>
>>17538950
Then why are you in a relationship? Don't string people along, because you clearly don't give a shit about the person you're with.
>>
>>17538956
Sad isn't it.
To see that some people aren't as fiable as you are.
I don't give a shit either way nigga, you can answer my question, or question my thinking but don't go into ethics like you're an angel.
>>
>>17538963
>I don't give a shit either way nigga
I just said that. You have no empathy.

I'm not an angel, but I don't willingly hurt the person I'm with for a brief moment of pleasure. Don't live your life that way, man.
>>
>>17538971
Why would I be hurting anyone ? You're a moralist, I'm a pragmatist. I'm looking to cheat without any consequences, you think that it's "wrong" that's your choice, I don't intend to hurt anyone if nobody will know beside that polish girl.
>>
File: 1457393421769.jpg (729KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1457393421769.jpg
729KB, 1071x1071px
>>17538939
ah
Y
O
L
O

but i wouldnt be surprised if qt polish was just being polite and OP, as usual, deluded himself
>>
>>17538980
>I'm looking to cheat without any consequences, you think that it's "wrong" that's your choice, I don't intend to hurt anyone if nobody will know beside that polish girl.
But you can't be certain that she won't find out. What if the Polish girl gets too attached or the boyfriend comes after you? What if you catch something, due to the nature of this Polish girl, and you give whatever you have to your girlfriend?
>>
>>17538991
>What if you catch something, due to the nature of this Polish girl

I see you're a moralist of the XX century, yeah that's good I respect that. I've got my friend which has something called CONDOMS-DESU, so I'll probably be using this, as we're in the XXI century.

>>17538987
> as usual
rude, I've never done this before
>>
>>17539019
>I see you're a moralist of the XX century, yeah that's good I respect that.

I'm not a moralist, I just try and come at problems rationally. If you can be 100% certain that this will never come back to your girlfriend, do whatever you want. But the issue is that people in your shoes always think they have the answers and that nothing will ever go wrong. Your judgement is clouded by pussy. I also never said her nature was wrong, or bad, only that it was specific to her. The more you sleep around, the higher your chance of contracting something. Given that she's either cheating or in some kind of open relationship, she's probably very open with her body. It's in your interest to pay attention to these things.

>I've got my friend which has something called CONDOMS-DESU, so I'll probably be using this, as we're in the XXI century.

Condoms aren't made of magic.
>>
>>17538963
You came her for advice and got it faggot.

Fuck off if you don't like it. No one here is obligated to play into your sick ideas. You and your desires are garbage and you got told as much.

Time for you to fuck off and be a better person or continue to be a piece of shit until you piss off the wrong person one day and get what's coming to you.
>>
>>17539041
Finally, a fair point.

>>17539184
You're damn right, I came for advice, not jugement. All I'm getting is stupid jugement.

> hur dur you will suffer the consequence because you are a bad person
> karma will come to beat you up in person
>>
>>17539203
You didn't want advice, you wanted confirmation. You didn't get it so you got defensive. Fuck off dude
>>
>>17539217
I'm not defensive and I don't need any kind of confirmation from you or another anon. I'm asking for advice. Practical advice to cheat on someone without being caught.

If someone's think it's a bad idea, it's up to them and I don't mind. But they gotta prove it somehow, and not give me the "being bad is bad" meme.
>>
Do nothing, you dumbass.
>>
>>17539220
Just so you know, these are signs of being a low level sociopath.

Also the fact that you didn't like the advice is irrelevant. No one here has to tell you what you want to hear.
>>
>>17539758
Nice way to bump this shitty thread.
Sage next time.
>>
File: 1473000129241.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473000129241.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
Using your own logic, you're fine with your girlfriend sleeping with someone else provided you don't find out about it right?

If you're allowed to think with your dick then it's only fair she can think with her vagina right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.