[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird or "too quick" for someone to friend request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: davy_jones.jpg (811KB, 2048x1148px) Image search: [Google]
davy_jones.jpg
811KB, 2048x1148px
Is it weird or "too quick" for someone to friend request you after a first date and start texting you pictures of their dog?

Because she's doing that and it's kind of weirding me out.
>>
How old are you ? There are people with real issues and doing really weird shit in this world.

Literally this weekend a girl friend of my gf invited a guy for a first date at her place and since he comes from far away he had to stay for sleep. The day after she had her birthday party with the whole family at her house and the guy was stuck here.
She didn't warn him or anything but couldn't reallly explain why.
I would have been creeped out but the guy didn't really care.

For your story, she looks a bit childish but I don't see the problem at all. It's kinda cute and it's not like she sent you pics of babies or her mom.
>>
>>17538953
We're both 30. She's been married before. According to her (eyeroll.jpg), she doesn't have much dating experience.
>>
I don't see anything too weird with it, though the dog pics are a bit quick.

I mean, I met a girl this weekend and we became Facebook friends in the first hour.
>>
>>17538979
It just really came out of nowhere. She's sending them randomly through out the day like I asked about or give a shit about her dog, and I don't.
>>
No it's not... my bf did this back then to get into personal conversations.. except the birthday thing... that's weird
>>
>>17538925
what?

no, not at all
>>
>>17538925
>friend request after one date

I mean, it would be to me because I've grown so accustomed to people ghosting after two or three dates.

I think it says a lot about what her prior dating experience has been like that she doesn't seem to be entertaining the possibility of this not working out in the VERY near future.

Might be a good thing, actually. But yea, she's clearly new to the game.
>>
>>17538925
Do the texts also have actual text? Is she commenting and if yes what's she saying?

If it's just pictures, just ask her nicely what's the deal about the dog.
>>
>>17539135
Literally just the dog.
>>
>>17539137
Yeah you should ask her what it means. Is she just so fond of her dog and animals that she wants to share it with you? Maybe she waits for some sign that you're not against dogs because she loves them.
Or it's meant to be funny because she thinks her dog is funny on these pictures.
Let's hope it's not something darker.

Anyway, as said up here, ask her nicely what it is about.

And then tell us, maybe?
>>
>>17539004
> like I asked about or give a shit about her dog, and I don't.
That's because you're an autistic sperglord that knows nothing about women.

She's trying to guide you into asking if she would like to take the dog to the park and walk it. Damn boy, she basically gave you a huge cuecard for your second date.

Look up pet friendly restaurants in your area for lunch and you're in.

Fuck, with your level of cluelessness, it's a wonder you haven't died yet from forgetting how to breathe.
>>
>>17538961
>30
>married before
>dog
>doesn't have much dating experience

it all adds up, ur good m8, she's telling the truth
>>
>>17539150
>That's because you're an autistic sperglord that knows nothing about women.
>She's trying to guide you into asking if she would like to take the dog to the park and walk it

I really hope you're trolling.

I have a dog too. I don't send pictures of him to relative strangers completely unsolicited with no sort of apparent reason.

Yours is the logic of dudes that send random dick pics because "hey, if she's into it, she's into it."
>>
>>17539183

I'm not the same Anon. A dick pic and a dog pic are not the same.

She is into her pet, that's fine. If it bothers you that she is texting you too much, then say so.

If you are bored of the dog, try to make conversation.

I mean, yeah, it's not the best move for her, but come on, it could be really worse.

What have you answered to her?
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>17539183
> I really hope you're trolling.
I really hope you fuck off, get ass cancer and live.

> relative strangers
Read closely. Carry a Thesaurus in case you run into any big words:
THEY. ARE. DATING.

> with no sort of apparent reason
She's trying to see if he's interested in more than just her pussy.

> Yours is the logic
Typed like a true autist. Dating is not about logic, Mr. Spock. She's dropping a hint. Take it.

>that send random dick pics
You don't see a difference between sending pictures of your dog and your dick? No wonder you don't have friends.
>>
Friend request, no. Facebook friend requests don't mean anything. You think Johnny Ham-and-Egger knows all 800 of his Facebook friends?

Pics of dogs no. That's just what some girls do. Be thankful she's not shooting pics of wedding rings
>>
>>17539221
>> with no sort of apparent reason
>She's trying to see if he's interested in more than just her pussy.
>> Yours is the logic
>Typed like a true autist. Dating is not about logic, Mr. Spock. She's dropping a hint. Take it.
Yes, exactly all that, man.
>>
>>17538925
I don't know actually, but this is one of the reasons I don't do social media and smart phones. They're both just avenues to complicate something that doesn't have to be complicated.
>>
>>17539215
I just said "Cool dog. What breed?"

Again, it wasn't a big deal the first time, but like I said, she's doing repeatedly throughout the day. Just random pics of the dog. I've just ignored them and steered the convo elsewhere.
>>
>>17539262

And is she talking about something else or is she back unto the dog?
>>
>>17539221
They've gone on one date. They barely know each other. They're relative strangers.

If you want to see if someone likes dogs, you ask or send them a pic and see how they respond. That is not the same as continually randomly sending them pics of your dog, which is what OP is describing.

You have no idea why she's sending the pics. Neither does OP. That's literally the point of what he's saying. You're not a mind reader and your guess is no better than anyone else's. For all you know she is, in fact, some dog-nut that can't make it though a conversation without mentioning what Fifi did that morning.

>You don't see a difference between sending pictures of your dog and your dick?

It's not about the content of the picture. It's pretty obviously about "do I have any reason to believe this person wants to see this?"
>>
>>17539268
Talking about other shit, but still sending dog pics every now and then.
>>
>>17539297

Ok, so then she might be a bit obsessed. If you feel like you have put enough of you to try and talk to her, and she is still too obsessed, by all means, pull the plug.
>>
>>17539291

Maybe OP is boring and she is awkwardly trying to make conversation. The same way we are not mind readers, we cannot take OP at face value, right?

Also, OP could ask...
>>
>>17539318
Yeah, just ask her and be done with it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.