[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >circumcised at birth >hold crotch when i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>be me
>circumcised at birth
>hold crotch when i need to pee around the age of 4 or 5
>"the first circumcision wasn't enough!" Parents have me circumcised again
>really insecure about it all my life
>finally work up the confidence and am getting laid at 21
>there's no pleasure in it. Her mouth and vagina both feel as though someone's rubbing electric sandpaper around on my head and upper shaft
>struggle to maintain erection with this awful sensation
>fail
>haven't tried to speak to a girl since. That was 5yrs ago
Can i fix this? I can't be intimate and the loneliness that comes with that is just too much.
>>
>>17538886
Op here.
My dick pretty much looks the way you'd expect a body part to look after a gratuitous amount of skin was cut and otherwise sliced off twice.
>>
>>17538886

Sue your parents. Look into reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>17538907
Would that case even go anywhere I'm seriously asking
>>
>>17538910
Not if you're over 19 in the US. You get one year to sue after you become a majority, at least in some states. Look up malpractice law in your state.
>>
>>17538983
Which is hilarious because I only recently learned that I could've sued the doctors that did it... but then again, who would be egar to go before a court room and announce to the world that their dick is broken?
Hell--I spent nearly an hour contemplating making this thread to begin with and that's under the guise of anonymity.
>>
>>17539034
Well, the lawsuit settlements can be pretty dosh at times. Nobody's going to bother you for announcing a surgical procedure that occurred without your consent (And is essentially banned in most of the first world anyway) had some sort of negative impact on either your psychological or sexual health.

Also, if you're super worried about it, look into foregen. It's supposed to regrow a functional foreskin from your own cells, though its still in trial phases at the moment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.