[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I approach a girl am I basically competing with every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

when I approach a girl am I basically competing with every single guy that has ever approached her?
Do I have to be the best? What makes a guy the best?
>>
File: BART.png (224KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
BART.png
224KB, 512x384px
>>17538862
let's just meet up somewhere and kill ourselves together
>>
>>17538862
what are you competing for? her pussy? For fucks sake op girls are people. You're thinking like a complete betafag.

>what makes a guy the best
a guy who doesn't over think shit and just goes with the flow, which you obviously are having trouble with.

Talk to her, befriend her (briefly), and if she's worth it start flirting and/or ask her out on a date.

I can't believe some of the morons on this board.
>>
>>17538862

>when i approach a girl am i basically competing with every single guy that has ever approached her

no. while her history certainly effects the present, thats like asking if approaching a 40 year old woman means having to compete with the twenty year old boyfriend she had twenty years ago.

>do i have to be the best

no. women do not say 'well, you are the top tier male, therefore i am obligated to have sex with you'.

girls have sex with who they find attractive. not just physically of course, but that leads into my next point which is that relationships are built almost entirely on chemistry.

yes, looks matter, but when you're dating someone you actually like its because there was a real connection.

ultimately my advice boils down to this guy:
>>17538909

give yourself worth by finding out if a girl is worth asking out before asking her out. no, looking at her does not decide her worth, anymore than looking at you decides your worth.
>>
>>17538862
>Do I have to be the best?
Not the best, just decent for HER standards.

>What makes a guy the best?
That's completely subjective, and depending on who you talk to, you'll get different answers. Stop worrying about things you can't change.
>>
>>17538909
>girls are people
nice meme
>>
>>17538912
>looking at her does not decide her worth, anymore than looking at you decides your worth

Did you even read my post?

I said talk to her and get to know her briefly to find out if she's worth looking into.
>>
>>17538917

i know, i was repeating your point but clarifying to the OP that we are not reduced to our looks.

i was not disagreeing with you, rather expanding on your point
>>
>>17538915
go outside sometime and talk to people.
>>
File: whiteknight.gif (73KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.gif
73KB, 618x490px
>>17538935
enjoy your fat or non existent girlfriend
>>
>>17538940
nice projection.
>>
>>17538940
Absolute retard
>>
>>17538940

>he thinks girls are people
>HIS GF MUST BE FAT

holy crap that autism. considering the OP this is just really fucking pathetic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.