[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gone out with a girl on two dates. We go out to karaoke on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dr-manhattan.jpg (19KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
dr-manhattan.jpg
19KB, 306x400px
Gone out with a girl on two dates.

We go out to karaoke on the 2nd date and in the middle of drinks she springs it on me that she's invited a bunch of friends along. "Might as well just jump straight into the deep end and see if you blend with my friends group," she said. Whatever. I'm a good sport about it. We all ended up having a good time.

One of the friends and I clearly had a thing going. Would like to pursue it. All indications are that the two girls aren't close -- not even FB friends -- just acquaintances. It doesn't seem like it would be some big loyalty challenge or whatever.

What's the best way to explore possibilities with this other girl? I went home with the girl I went out on the date with but spent the whole time thinking about "that girl from the party."

Standard tossing aside a sure thing for the chance at something better situation.
>>
By went home you mean banged right?
>>
>>17538802
Yup.
>>
>>17538804

So what seems to be the problem. You aren't her boyfriend just a one night stand. Pursue the other girl by asking this girl for another karaoke night.
>>
>>17538798

Well, you don't seem to own the first girl anything, as you have just started seeing each other.

BUT you'd be putting the group under strain if things blow up. Maybe the two of them aren't great friends, but clearly there's a group of friends in the middle.

So not only there's a chance you'll be rejected because she first saw you with someone else, but even if you succeed, you might fuck a group up.

If you are fine with that, then go ahead.
>>
>>17538798

- if you chase two rabbits, you will loose them both
>>
>>17538813
She's pretty clearly into me. Since having sex the one time this past weekend she has texted me continually. Like, I've been at work for three hours and she's texted me three times already this morning, none of which I have responded to as of yet.

Think I already know that she's being WAY too clingy WAY too fast and just don't wanna be a total dick. Seems like salt in the wound to not only start ghosting her, but also pursuing an acquaintance.
>>
>>17538825

You aren't dating her so you have no obligation dude. She understands this. Just schedule another get together and get the number of that girl. Then tell this girl that it didn't work out.

You two spent 2 dates and a smash session, it isn't serious.
>>
>>17538813
>>17538814
>>17538818
And in general, I think the core of my question is somewhat "Should I even do this?"

There was a time where I would have NEVER considered doing something this inconsiderate of someone else's feelings, but time and experience has continually proven that there aren't any rules to the dating game and that everyone is just trying to do the best for themselves. I don't know anyone who has abandoned former partner for someone that they had greater compatibility with who even remotely regrets the decision. It's just kind of silly to prioritize principle over your long term happiness.

But I also don't wanna force it. If this is just one of those "Nah, this isn't a good move. You'll meet interesting women a lot, but you can't chase every one of them" scenarios, I can accept that and let it be.
>>
>>17538836
>You aren't dating her so you have no obligation dude. She understands this.

Believe me, she doesn't (total dating newb), but I agree. Guess she'll have to learn the hard way like we all do.

Thanks.
>>
>>17538842
Just pursue the second girl.
The first girl is definitely seeing other guys, you have no obligations towards one another.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.