[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in an open relationship with my husband because I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (91KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 750x1334px
I'm in an open relationship with my husband because I have a higher than average libido and he has ED/no sex drive.

I desire to have sex, and so we agreed on an open relationship with some straightforward rules for me to follow.

Despite the fact that my husband, his urologist, our therapist, and our lawyer are on the same page, I am having issues convincing potential friends with benefits that it's okay (morally) to get involved with me.

A few rules I set myself is:
>If we don't kiss the first time we meet, it's not sexual enough for a fwb
>I do not play with penises on first dates
>no sexual contact until after a discussion of past partners/affirmation they don't have STIs
>no one-sided sexual acts (like I don't give a bj if the person isn't also pleasuring me)

Anyway, I'm having a hard time convincing people that it's okay to fuck me.
Attached is what I put in my tinder profile.

Re: Tinder
Can someone explain why someone went on 2 dates with me, got to the point where it was heavy second base, and then told me he couldn't do it because his conscience was getting in the way.
He's also Christian, and I'm not, and he told me I was committing adultery. I told him I never signed anything saying it was a monogamous sexual relationship, and he said he "couldn't get over it".
Isn't this tinder?!?
Wasn't I clear I was in a relationship? He knew for over a week that I was married too.

How do I avoid this in the future?
>>
>>17538727
>>I do not play with penises on first dates

Dropped
>>
>>17538727
>first dates
I thought this was about you getting fucked not the opportunity to date as if you were single. I get it from the men's perspective. Kudos to you for convincing your husband to remain married to you.
>>
>>17538727
>guess who's paying for all that
>>
>>17538727
drop the friends part of your profile. If you want to screen before fucking that's fine but forget the wining and dining and acting like a couple shit.
>>
>>17538727
Bitch you want a boyfriend stop lying to yourself
>have to kiss
What a shit limiting factor
>have to kiss buy stops right there
Wgat the actual fuck
>>
>>17538774
>you want a boyfriend

Sure, theoretically having a bf would be nice. But I'm not expecting he person to give up single dating prospects to be with me. More like if they are claiming they are "too busy for a gf" I'd be a good option.
>>
>>17538784
Well then stop with all those restrictions that only work when yoi want a boyfriend
The point of fwb is that you do it with an actual friend. You are trying to MAKE a new friend AND have him fuck you while applying some random restrictions
Sure you can find someone like that, doesn't mean it will be easy or that it will work out
>>
>>17538800
One of the restrictions my husband and I agreed on is that I can't fuck anyone in our real life social circles
>>
>>17538822
Find a horny 18-20 year old and feed them.
>>
>>17538784
You have been able to convince your husband to allow you to date other men but as you see you cannot dictate to other men what is acceptable to them.

If I were your husband I would fire "your" attorney and therapist and hire my own an put you out so you can freely date to your hearts content. Instead you will date, crush and fall for someone else and your husband will be really left with a limp dick in his hand and an empty checkbook.

Oh, I recall you coming here before as you contemplated your new dating life.
>>
>>17538861
This would work if it were sex she wanted but it isn't. She wants the possibility of romance too and her fool of a husband to cover for her so he isn't completely humiliated within their social circle.
>>
>>17538727
why don't you just leave your husband instead of being a selfish slut? what kind of cunt will do this to their love one?
>>
>>17538893
if I recall correctly from OP's last post her husband always knew she wasn't a one man woman and love doesn't have much to do with it. Why he thought he was getting a bargain is beyond me cause she definitely has the balls in the relationship.

What's funny is she probably isn't as desirable as she believes and comes across as pushy and selfish like she does here and no one wants a "friend" like that.
>>
>>17538927
>she probably isn't as desirable as she believed
Not possible. The whole issue is that I feel like I've always been undesirable and so basicay I need constant confirmation that it isn't true in order to feel desirable.
The way I get that confirmation is from other people, since my husband does not provide this.
>>
>>17539315
Jesus, see a shrink.
>>
>>17538727
post pics.

all i imagine is you're an aging slut that married some cuck without a spine and is way too picky for a woman that's not as attractive as she used to be.

and these asinine requirements and restrictions are fucking kek. if you want another weak man to manipulate and control then find a young college kid like someone else recommended. you can live out your fantasy of still being desirable by luring in a dumb kid that will kiss the ground you walk cause you're providing him with sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.