[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to mcdonalds last week to grab a sweet tea after lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1467853289395.gif (998KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467853289395.gif
998KB, 500x383px
>went to mcdonalds last week to grab a sweet tea after lifting
>nobody in drive through
>cute girl that takes my money starts up a chat
>I ask her out
>she says sure
>went on two days ago and 2nd date last night
>went to have sex
>scars literally covering her ENTIRE body

Every inch of her, except her arms and back is covered in cutting scars. There is no place to put your hand on her body that won't be on a scar except for her back and arms.

At the time, I didn't let it stop me, and I could tell she was super nervous, but I just pretended like they didn't exist and we had a good time regardless.

Should I continue to date her? I mean she really is cute as all fuck, but damn. None of them looked recent at all, I don't think she has actually done it in a while.
>>
Can you live with them? If yes just pretend to not see them and when you'll have a stronger relationship, try to ask what happened
>>
File: milluki_2011_7506jpg.png (100KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
milluki_2011_7506jpg.png
100KB, 350x222px
Here is my advice, run away fast dude. I know I sound like an asshole but dating girls like this is a bad idea.

I really do think getting only sex with her is bad idea as well because when the eventual break up happens she will feel like a whore.

At best just say you are having personal problems at home and that you don't want to have a relationship with a great girl like her in this bad mindset.
>>
>>17538500
>>scars literally covering her ENTIRE body
damn that escalated too quickly
>>
>>17538500
If they're not recent, go for it. You can ask her about it as you get to know her.
>>
>>17538506
>At best just say you are having personal problems at home and that you don't want to have a relationship with a great girl like her in this bad mindset.

kek this sounds fake as fuck, saying this plus OP sweating like a pig and she off herself the next day
>>
>>17538500
Kinda hot desu

I'd wife her
>>
>>17538515

She will off herself if he has a relationship and they break up.

She will off herself if they continue to fuck and then stop seeing each other.

She will off herself if avoids her.

My fake solution places the onus on himself and not her so that she doesn't feel like absolute shit.
>>
>>17538521
You know next to nothing about this girl, aside from the fact that she has tons of seemingly old scars. You don't know why they're there, who did it or for what reason. You can't say what she will or will not do.
>>
Sounds like wife material who wouldn't mind painal. It's like you rescued a beaten up puppy
>>
Meh, give it a shot if none of them are recent.

Maybe somebody did that to her (unlikely), but you never know.
>>
The man in me who wants to save everyone says "people carry lots of different kinds of baggage, maybe this is an important phase to help her move on"

The pragmatic dating man in me says "she's is almost undoubtedly going to be nucking futs."

But hey, maybe she won't be. I'd say give it a shot, but keep her at arms length for a while first in case things get weird.
>>
>>17538536

A girl with scars all over her body isn't on the train to normality anon. Wake up. She probably has serious depression to the point where harming her body makes her feel alive.

I am just painting a solution to the OP that will have the least ramifications, so by all means spare me with that drivel.
>>
>>17538500
look you got some ass but surely you are not that desperate. Trouble here is an understatement.
>>
>>17538571
>normality

Who the fuck wants that
>>
>>17538575
Why aren't you Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus?
>>
>>17538590
Because my friend's gf main deck was crystal beasts and I wanted her nerd pussy more than his autistic ass
>>
>>17538500

Are you prepared to love the fuck out of her, or at the very least, give a relationship a real try? Then consider sticking with it, she's probably a really interesting girl when she's not hurting herself. Make sure she's not an addict though.

If you're looking for an easy nightclub-tier girl then just break it off before too late. You can do it now with minimum repercussions, it'll get harder with every date though.
>>
>>17538500

Ask her about them and let her do her story.

If she tells you the truth and isn't avoidand you can judge how likely it is if she is over that. (People actually do change). If she doesn't seem like a wanky nutjob anymore go for it.
>>
>>17538500
Are you sure they are cutting scars? What if she fell through a glass ceiling while wearing bikini and gloves or something like that.
>>
>>17538500
like, how cute? 7/10? 8+? adjust for horniness.

usually those sorts of girls are bad news. did you even wrap it up?
>>
>>17538500
Crazy emo bitch.
Stay away.

Even better, emotionally manipulate her to kill herself and post the texts here.
>>
>>17538500
>seriously contemplating continuing to put your dick in crazy
this will not end well
>>
>>17539281
Imagining this is hilarious

But seriously unless you're addicted to crazy girls then block her asap, no offense but she's likely crazy, pathological liar and the such
>>
>>17538597
I'm a long time lurker and occasional poster on this board. Why is it that you almost never give actual advice? Do you just come here to namefag and shitpost every day?
>>
>>17539304

He is a loser and spends his time trying to ruin threads that people want actual advice to. His life is an admitted mess and the only social activity he gets on a daily basis is shit talking to people on threads.

Ignore the fag and just hide his post, not like it contributes to anything anyway.
>>
>>17538500
are they fresh? if not then chalk it up to being an idiot kid. You'll be able to bail way before her mental states become a real issue to any relationship. Why not take her as she is instead of as she was?
>>
>>17539314
an "idiot kid" would be something like "yeah, i was self-harming for a few months but i got help for it."

if OP isn't exaggerating then deep scars that have persisted for this long all over her body point to mental illness which means get the fuck out (after smashing once more).
>>
>>17538500
>>scars literally covering her ENTIRE body
This is my fetish
Fuck you OP you lucky bastard
>>
>>17539309
Looks like some got mad that I wont pay attention to their penis problem threads

>admitted mess

top kek my life is guaranteed better than yours

>>17539304
Its fun and I don't care what you think

Also its called tripfagging you protoredditor
>>
Run breh, nothing good can come of this
>>
Dump her.

Make sure to post the texts here if she threatens to off herself.
>>
>>17539304
Don't reply to him, it just feeds his enjoyment.
If no one replied, he'd look (and probably feel) as stupid as many believe him to be.
>>
>>17538500
I probably wouldn't continue dating her if she hasn't been to therapy of some sort. Self destruction in general always manifests later unless the core issues are properly dealt with. If you're up to it, talk to her about it. If not, walk. This is something you do not want to let go unaddressed.
>>
>>17540489
I've made 10k + posts and none of them depended on other people

I am truly gotham's reckoning
>>
I bet you she will ask you to marry her if you just say... "WAKE ME UP!"
>>
Maybe she is one of those epic protagonist from fantasy stories, like Kvothe.
>>
I've dated a lot of girls with scars like that, it's surprisingly common. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyways, there weren't really any incidents, for the most part pretty normal. The craziest girl I ever dated never cut, either.
>>
>>17538500
>sex on the second date
>picked up a guy at work
>works at McDonalds
>history of extensive, severe self injury

You know your fucking answer already.
>>
So she's definitely crazy. if you do like her though maybe you should keep dating her but fucking prepare yourself for possible insane crazy fucked up shit to happen that will tear your heart into pieces. It could have just been a phase tho and she might just be a little crazy. Proceed with caution
>>
>>17540608
>It could have just been a phase tho and she might just be a little crazy.

NO! BAD DOG!

Stop thinking with your dick. The kinds of scars, and their placement, that OP is talking about aren't a phase. They're indicative of severe self harming behavior over an extended period of time. More to the point, given that she's working at McDonalds and this is 4Chan we're talking about, we're likely dealing with a woman in her late teens or very early 20s. Theres no way she's in remission long enough for this to be a good idea. Thats especially true given that we're talking about a girl who shows poor enough judgment to pick up a guy at work and then show off her scars on the second date without a warning. Thats not healthy, thats either impulsive or poor insight.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.