[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find out if a girl dislikes me or what? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sadface_large.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadface_large.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
How can I find out if a girl dislikes me or what?
There's this girl I know that I feel like she acts somewhat colder around me, she avoids looking at me (at least when I can see her), she sometimes avoids being close to me (some other times she gets close to me). Anyway I sense she's acting different around me, but how can I find out why?
I can't really figure out what I could have done to her to make her dislike me. Besides she's a kind of love-everyone devout Christian.
>>
>>17538433
If she avoids you, she dislikes you. This holds true so close to 100% of the time that it is not worth worrying about the edge cases.
>>
>>17538453
But what I mean is how can I find out why?
>>
>>17538462

Listen faggot.

You don't want to find out why.

You're not on this world to please that ONE SINGLE GIRL WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU!
You're not here to please anyone.
You WON'T CRAWL INTO HER FEET THINKING THAT WILL LEAD INTO HER PANTIES!
YOU'LL IGNORE THAT BITCH AND MOVE ON, LIKE THE MAN YOU'RE SUPOSED TO BE!

Just like the fathers before your fathers!

If you want to fuck her mood - or just fuck her in general, here's what you have to do:
Try to make acquaintances with her friends, better yet, get to be their buddies, even if they're assholes.
Every time you see them, you go to them and say hello, shake hands, HUG THEM IF NECESSARY.
And treat her like a fucking hobo you want her to be.
Soon all of her friends will love you and SHE WILL HATE YOU for stealing them from her, and either SHE WILL PLEAD for your presence near her or SHE WILL LOATHE herself and ask "What's wrong with ME? Why am I not perfect? Why can't I please that ALPHA MALE?"

And there you go.

You're done.
>>
>>17538503
I know you are being ironic but although I'm close to her friends I'm pretty sure they'll always like her more than me so it wouldn't really work that way.
>>
>>17538549

Ironic?
I'm not being ironic! You're on a anonymous website asking for advice from people you don't know that care about you in any way, waiting for us to ask you "oh, nvm anon, you're the best person in the world and she must love you so much that makes her dizzy when she's around you".

Guess what? No one said that so far.

You know what those anons said: She doesn't like you.

And guess what? She doesn't like you.

It doesn't matter if you did something wrong or not.

She doesn't fucking like you.

She doesn't see you as benefical for her goals anymore, whatever those are.
She doesn't want to be friends to you, she doesn't want to fuck you, she doesn't want your smell near her.

So if you want to cry out loud and beg for her, bring her flowers, buy her chocolate, you do it. You go there and HUMILIATE yourself to get HER APPROVAL.

Or grow a fucking pair.

It's your choice.
>>
>>17538579
Sometimes a 4chan le alpha male is the best medicine, I fucking love you guys

I'm not OP btw
>>
>>17538579
OP here, that's not what I meant at all. What I meant is that you are saying I have to be an alpha male and not care about her, ironically with the goal of getting her to care about me.
Nice text wall but you missed my point.
>>
>>17538433
There is a big difference between actively disliking you and simply not liking you. She's probably totally indifferent to you, and there is no explanation required for that.
>>
It probably means for some reason we don't know about, you rubbed her off the wrong way. Don't talk to her, it really is that simple.

You are making this a lot bigger than it is.
>>
>>17538585

I'm >>17538503
and >>17538579

I used to be like that "Why Am I not loved?"
Than I asked one fundamental question about myself "Do I love myself?" And its follow up "Is it pleasant to spend hours with myself?"

In OPs defense, it's easier said than done. But it's possible.
>>
>>17538612
>>17538613
Thanks. Well I guess I just cared too much because she's sort of in an informal position of power in some groups I'm a part of. Everyone loves her though she's not really likable imo (though I'm the only one that thinks that way). I used to think she was alright when I first met her. But I can't figure out how I could have rubbed her off the wrong way.
But you are right I should try to just not think about this.
>>
>>17538607

No one's here asking to be "le alpha male" OP.

I'm only saying: GET SOME GODDAMN SELFRESPECT.
>>
>>17538618
Did you answer yourself "yes" to "Is it pleasant to spend hours with myself?"
>>
>>17538628

Now I fucking do.

Are you still a borderline suicidal bitch that asks for advice on the internet?
>>
>>17538632
No, I never was. Nice projection.
I think I'm pretty cool to hang out with and an easy going person. I've improved my personality a lot but that was before I found 4chan.
>>
Look, a rejection is not a big deal even though it seems like it.

She doesn't like you, accept it.

Best way to completely forget about that bitch is to start talking to other girls.

For men, getting women is simply a game of numbers.
>>
>>17538636
I'm sorry, are you OP?

Because if you are,

>>17538433
>I can't really figure out what I could have done to her to make her dislike me

>>17538462
> But what I mean is how can I find out why?

you're not a nice person to hang around with.

You're a kid with security issues.
>>
>>17538650
Ok but how nice I am, even though many people irl told me I'm nice, is not something I base on other people's opinions of myself.
Besides security issues are not related to how someone is nice to be around with or not.
>>
>>17538657

If it suits you.

You know what?
Keep doing whatever you are doing if it's working just fine for you.

After all, just like the Chesire cat says: "We're all mad here".
>>
>>17538682
I want to keep doing what I'm doing but if I get fed up at her attitude and react I might get in trouble with all the people around me that love her so much.
But the other anon is right, I need to keep meeting new people.
>>
>>17538691
Why would you get "fed up with her attitude"? Why do you want her to like you so bad? If she doesn't like you or want to be around you, then fucking let it go. Ignore her because there's nothing there. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>17538715
I would get fed up because she clearly acts different around me. The fact why I guess it's important is because I'm part of some charity group where she's pretty much the leader (even though most people are way older than us and she's pretty young). Everyone loves her. I don't want her to especially like me or something but sometimes she's cold as fuck when I talk to her or hang out with her. If I get in trouble with her I get in trouble with everyone but I'm pretty much required to interact with her if I keep going.
>>
>>17538691

All right then! It's settled!

I'm glad we could help you but I won't guarantee I'll be here when you come back crying:

"Oh /adv/ I'm making friends with lots of people but some of them just don't like me. It's all started a few months back with a girl that's now completely indifferent around me. What can I do to please them?!

On a semi-related note, how gross is to give blowjobs?"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.