[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shes online >Hasn't responded I hate this feel so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: _1_8.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
_1_8.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>shes online
>Hasn't responded

I hate this feel so much

Why cant she just fucking answer I mean Christ
>>
>>17538225
More details pls
>>
>>17538229
Just a qt I met on POF and we exchanged a few messages then I asked if she was interested and she didn't respond

9 hours later shes online and still hasn't responded

Should I say please respond?
>>
>>17538236
>9 hours later shes online and still hasn't responded

She is most likely not interested or just busy replying to all the other possible cocks she will gobble during the weekend. You will come off as needy with all that messaging senpai

I'd recommend skipping this one
>>
>>17538236
She lost interest. Move on. If she actually likes you she will write back.
>>
>>17538251
Yeah

Added a girl on facebook after finding her profile and seeing she hasn't been online in a while. Hopefully that works out.
>>
>>17538225
Best advice is to just not give a fuck stops you from getting your hopes up thinking a girl wants to actually talk to you when she doesn't really. Also helps to do the same back. Don't reply as soon as they respond. Could come off like you're needy, etc.
>>
Maybe you fucked up somewhere texting her and she lost interest.

I did that once, completely sperged and the girl lost any left-over interest she might have still had.

You just learn from your experience, don't be as needy/desperate next time.
>>
>>17538236

>we exchanged a few messages

should of asked her out by that point, you're beating around the bush and men who beat around the bush lose the girl. be bold, be direct, and don't give a fudge.
>>
It's over OP, move on to the next.
>>
File: 1464731438754.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1464731438754.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>>17538371
This.

Trust me, as soon as another girl shows interest in you/meets up with you, you are going to instantly forget about this girl who decided she wasn't interested.

This is how I get over my rejections or fucking things up with a girl, just instantly cut contact and start talking to the next one.
>>
Same as the othes anon : by experience I know she's not interested. Or she wouls have answered on the spot.
There she doesn't want ot be rude or hurt you or take her responsabilities by saying "no I'm not interested with you".
So she ignores you hoping you'll understand.
That's exactly how women work : by signs and attitude instead of speech (as a man would do).
Don't do the same mistakes I did : right now you are wasting valuable time for nothing. Move on to the next one.
When a girl is interested, she'll do what she can to be with you.
Also don't chat for weeks, if you feel a connection, ask her out asap. If you want concrete that's the way to go, you show you're confident and know what you want.
I asked my partner out on the internet the first time I met her there. And now we're together for 4 years.
>>
>>17538368
>should of asked her out by that point, you're beating around the bush and men who beat around the bush lose the girl. be bold, be direct, and don't give a fudge.
EXACTLY? That's the way women who want conrete things like it. The other ones just want to chat and fantasise over the internet : waste of time.
>>
>>17538236
kek wait till she finishes having sex with her friends m8
>>
>>17538420
THIS THIS THIS

One time a girl straight-up told me to stop being autistic over text, and only then did I realize how dense I was being and not seeing all the signs telling me she wasn't interested way beforehand.
Just cut contact straight after that and try again with a different girl, all you can do.
>>
File: 1465666916853.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465666916853.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>17538596

Wait are you serious? She actually told you to stop being autistic?
>>
>>17538236

It's not necessarily a good sign, but I know I'll go sometimes as long as days before replying to someone's message on that shit. I have other things to do. Or I could be thinking of my next reply. Or I could be well intentioned and just forget.

Alternatively, I can't tell you how many times I've opened up the site on my computer, saw I had a message, said "oh cool I'll look at that for later" and then have gotten up to go to work, leaving the browser open.

Don't message again, but don't panic.
>>
File: 1463692959061.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1463692959061.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>17538604
Literally exactly that.

But she kissed me before I sperged out and I learned valuable life experience so it's all good.
>>
>Using WhatsApp
>Her last seen is later than my previous message, still unread
>Oh okay maybe she's busy and opened it by accident
>Last seen updates more and more as the day goes on
>Still unread

Return when you know THIS feel
>>
>>17538647
She's not interested, delete her number so you're not tempted to become her beta orbiter and send her desperate texts.

Fucking grow a pair.
>>
>>17538656
Yeah I almost always straight up cut contact when a girl does this, don't think I keep on texting a girl when she pulls shit like this

Just saying it's a little upsetting when it happens
>>
>>17538667
Well, yeah it is, but there's nothing you can do about it.

I always stop feeling bad as soon as I start talking to the next girl.
>>
>>17538225
Women are spineless, cowardly, flakey pieces of garbage that are only useful for propagating our species.
Don' bother with them.
Thank the gods that technology will make their existence pointless within few centuries.
>>
File: 1471650769211-b.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471650769211-b.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>17539064
But

>Tfw no gf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.