[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk and got dicked by a guy I didn't particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x750px
I got drunk and got dicked by a guy I didn't particularly like nor want to get fucked by. It didn't hurt and I barely remember it, I don't give a shit, but my ex heard about it and he's fucking livid, insisting I should tell the police and pull rape charges.

I don't recall protesting to being fucked, even thought I thought we'd just agreed he'd let me crash on his couch before he started goading me towards the bed.

I told my ex that it doesn't matter to me, and it wasn't that different from all the times I've let him fuck me blackout drunk, and while I'm not glad it happened, it genuinely does not matter to me. I'm not putting someone in jail just because I can't speak after half a bottle of whiskey.

How do I keep my ex from tracking down and murdering an innocent guy?
>>
These b8 threads are getting old.
>>
>>17537653

bait

Wait, are you that tranny that comes here a lot?
>>
If this is bait, it's the first time i've seen it.

There's not really much you can do about your dumbass ex, other than warn the dude to watch his back.
>>
>>17537659
>>17537661
Did you guys even finish reading lol
>>17537653
He'll stop himself by the sounds of it. If he gets that worked up about someone he's not even with then he's just some beta cuck faggot
>>
Did you use protection?

Don't tell your ex anything else about the new guy
>>
>>17537690
You know the definition of insanity? My ex has taken it as a life mission to turn a whore into a housewife. While I was no more successful an attempt than the rest of them, I was at least the first who didn't cuck him so I guess that's progress.

But he's that kind of a guy. Southern gentleman and an idiot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.