[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, I've been seeing this girl on and off for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: goomba.jpg (77KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
goomba.jpg
77KB, 450x257px
Hey everyone,

I've been seeing this girl on and off for a long time.

Recently we have been on for almost a year. She has a drinking problem, and when she would get shit faced she would text other dudes. I caught her, and then we decided to we needed sometime to think about our choices. If we're making the right choice having a relationship. We decided to stay exclusive while we take time to think about it.

I texted her today and she says since she has not been with me she is a lot less stressed out. Shes avoiding having conversations with me. She says she loves me, and I'm the only person she cares about. However she seems like shes doesn't want to continue on making this work. She keeps telling me "It shouldn't be this hard".

Just looking for some advice, on what I should do. I want to make it work. Is there anything I can do? What should I do?
>>
Dude fucking cut ties with her. If she thinks things are "too hard" than she needs a re-evaluation of how life works and a re-evaluation of if alcohol is even worth it. This bitch is delusional you need to see a different girl
>>
>>17537626

Bump. Anyone else got advise?
>>
>>17537626

Try to have a real conversation about why it is hard and why she feels stressed around you. We can't answer that for you. Remember that you have to commit yourself to an HONEST conversation.
>>
>>17537733

This helps. I think she has a problem being honest with me though.
>>
>>17537735

You should bring that up to her directly, and talk about how it makes you feel.
>>
>on and off
>gets drunk
>texts other guys
>says you stress her out
>can't articulate a coherent thought

She sounds like my worst dating nightmare. How do you trust her on any level? Dude, just break up and call it a day. I'm getting nervous just reading that shit
>>
>>17537957

I'm just obsessed with her for some reason. I just want her back so bad, but I know I can't keep this going.

I asked her the night before I found the shit on her phone, and she was like "I stopped drinking so much because I care about this relationship and I know what it has done." - then the next day she gets shit faced. Since we've been on our own for a bit, she been with her friends every night drinking it seems.
>>
>>17538090
Man I'd just send her a text and say "hey this isn't working, good luck, bye" and try not to contact her again.

The obsession with go away eventually
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.