[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I really like this girl, but I don't know what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472534458487.jpg (45KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1472534458487.jpg
45KB, 588x588px
Alright I really like this girl, but I don't know what's going on with her. I need an outsider to analyze this situation. This is a girl who works for the same company as me, though we don't actually work shifts together at the same time. I did meet her through work though.

We started talking about work related things and now talk about a bit more such as what we want to do next with school/career stuff etc and just recently began talking about what we do and where we go out and stuff. I can't tell if she's interested. I'll make a list of what I notice:

-She responds to my texts and snapchat's fairly quickly and keeps up conversations.
-Agreed to go out with me on very short notice on a Friday night (with other coworkers)
-Has never mentioned a boyfriend to me before. but...
-Posts snap stories with another guy fairly often. One snap appeared to be sharing a drink with him in her backyard. Can't tell what's going on there. Never anything clearly lovey going on though. It's always just smiles together. He even looks a little gay, but who knows.

Seems like there's nothing to analyze but maybe you guys can help. I just don't want to get too aggressive too soon and fuck up my chances. I haven't always had the best luck in the past.

>pic unnnnrelated
>>
it's her boyfriend
>>
>>17537564
that's absolutely the worst thing I want to hear
>>
You could just ask her?

Or ask her out and find out.
>>
Brother, gay best friend or boyfriend. You've got a 2 in 3 shot.
>>
Don't be a moron ok?
Stop asking people online.
Don't assume anything.
And most importantly just ask her.
The worst that can happen is she finds out you like her and now you have the info you so long for
>>
>>17537555
Just ask her out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.