[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a shit person for taking advantage of a literal retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1461034084068.gif (475KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1461034084068.gif
475KB, 499x374px
Am I a shit person for taking advantage of a literal retarded hooker?

Aside from doing every disgusting thing to her including licking my asshole, I also pay her shorter than she asks: I pay 60$ and she asks for 80$. I usually fuck her throat and then the ass.

I've been there only twice but I have considered paying even less since she is too retarded to count money. On the other hand I don't want the pimp (whom she has for sure because no one that retarded goes into the business by themselves) to notice and someday beat me up.

I've considered robbing her as well as she always puts the money under the mattress of the bed she doesn't use to fuck, and she always goes to the bathroom at the end to wash her mouth and face and whatnot. That would be the perfect time.

Should I do it someday once I get tired of fucking her?
>>
Your morals are clearly very loose so skys the limit bro anything short of straight murder is A-OK
>>
>>17537474
If she's short on money the pimp will probably beat her

So there's that
>>
>>17537490
she talks directly to the customer so I'd say he (if he exists) doesn't know how many people she fucked that day.
>>
>>17537497
I think that you've got the green light there, bud
>>
>>17537497
Probably too stupid to protect against vd too. Enjoy your herpes.
>>
>Am I a shit person?

Yes.

>Should I do it someday once I get tired of fucking her?

There are no shoulds and shouldn'ts in life. You will be receiving money while fucking her over.

You can do this. Either you do it or don't. If you ask me, I'd tell you not to do it. Just out of ethics and nothing else.

You are free to do whatever you want, OP.
>>
That pimp will fuck your ass up if he finds out. What are you going to do, call the cops?

That's pretty fucked up though.
>>
>>17537474
Naw
She fucked up her life
Literally do whatever you want
She ain't human anymore and all potential is gone might as well be better off dead, she is garbage now.

Taht is if this is not B8 or some FBI thing
>>
>>17537507
>>17537636
Also this
Hopefully you don't have AIDS
>>
>>17537639
I fuck her with a condom. I might get herpes one day but AIDS is hard.
>>
My advice?
Stop fucking hookers and rob her blind. Also stop being a cuckold and get a real relationship
>>
>>17537474

I hope this isn't real, if it is you need to take a step back. You WILL eventually regret this, deeply. This is dying-regret-on-the-deathbed level stuff. You may think you don't care, you may end up doing this and live the next 20 years of your life not giving a fuck. Maybe you'll get lucky and die before the regret sinks in, but you probably won't. I DO NOT recommend following through. Forget the money, this isn't worth your humanity.
>>
>>17537686
Lmao
This post honestly made me laugh
I'm not OP btw
>>
Is this actually something you're proud of doing?
>>
>>17537977
If I managed to do it well I'm pretty sure I'd feel proud. I see the world in a very Darwinist perspective. There are the weak and the strong.
>>
>>17538978
>there are the weak, and there are guys who can't get regular sex so they take advantage of retarded hookers
>>
>>17539007
I could try to explain it to you but you'd never understand the motivations of a psychopath unless you're one
>>
where are u located lad, i might want a piece. what state?
>>
>>17539300

Haha, he thinks he is Hannibal Lecter!

This just shows that he is lying. If you had ever been with a real hooker, you'd know they are being watched.

Like, the pimps will not risk a handful of money specifically for what you are describing.
>>
File: 1460250141404.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460250141404.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>17539300
So you're a tough guy, huh? I've dealt with your kind before.....

*unsheaths katana*
>>
>>17537474
Whores are the noblest of females.

They truly accept their inner nature, that is, to fuck for money, and make it a job.

Sex for money is the most direct and legitimate interaction between men and women.

That said, she's still a dumb whore so take all that bitch's money.
>>
A time will come whether it is the next you two meet or the 10th time but you will either get shot, stabbed or beaten to the hospital. Pimps always get their money and when she tells him that you have been short changing her he will come find you.
>>
>>17537474
She's a hooker. go for it. noone will care.
>no one that retarded goes into the Business by themselves
>retarded
<retradet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.