[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>former neet >mum threatens to kill me if I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1467513456036.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467513456036.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>former neet
>mum threatens to kill me if I don't get my shit together
>attempt to go to a driving school, start walking groceries to the house, clean more often, etc
>gets agitated that I'm not doing things the way she likes and then threatens to kill me again
>doings things her way is to mindlessly rely on family, which just leads to more trouble
>now 19 and can't drive or get a job due to this
How do you deal with a violent, controlling family
>>
>>17537395
>How do you deal with a violent, controlling family
You leave it. Any way that you can.
>>
>>17537395
>also 19
>first job laid me off three days ago
>can't drive and can only afford one month of rent
I was gonna ask /adv/ to see if anyone knows how to work from home as a beginner, because I need cash but I have no car to get it.
>>
>>17537427
How'd you get employed? I've just been firing out applications online so far.
>>17537407
you sound like you speak from experience
>>
>>17537567
Some. I stayed with my shitty family for way too long. Always regretted staying as long as I did, I've had to work through a lot of bullshit in the years after that I think I could've avoided if I left earlier.
I know that it's not that easy though, you feel trapped. Only place you've ever known is that home, no job, no prospects lined up. Only people to support you are the same crazies that make your life such a hell.
But there is always a way out, if you're desperate enough. Stay strong anon.
>>
>>17537395
If the family takes away from your health and peace of mind this way, it cancels out their benevolent actions of providing food and shelter.

Leave. However stay motivated to improve because YOU want it, and not because someone threatened to kill you. Find a reason that gets you hyped got change, and find your own path.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.