[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25f here. Still a virgin. Not kissless, but I'm beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1473032651288.jpg (31KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473032651288.jpg
31KB, 640x463px
25f here. Still a virgin. Not kissless, but I'm beginning to think I'm just not attractive to guys. Idk why. I try to be interested in what they're doing and I do stuff of my own, but I never seem to find one that wants to spend time with me. What am I doing wrong, /adv/? I'm slightly overweight, wear glasses, not even an 8, but I like to think I look cute.
>>
pls be my gf
>>
Do you have a picture?
>>
>>17537325
no she's mine I want her
>>
>>17537271
>What am I doing wrong
Let's see here!

>slightly overweight

Lose weight fatty.
>>
>>17537271
Overweight is your problem. Also what kind of guys ask you out and what kind of guys do you say yes to?
>>
>>17537326
yea we need to see a pic to help ya
>>
Post pics.
Also, are you in london?
>>
>>17537271
You know what would be awesome?

If someone could magically tell you about your impediments and advice for overcoming them...
>>
>>17537326
I'm 5'9 175 lbs, brwn hair blue eyes, like I said average looking maybe a 7/10 on a REALLY good day.
>>
>>17537332
I say yes any chance I get. Guys I hang around are usually a little nerdy, but funny, and really fun to be around.
>>
maybe you're too autistic, or sort of creepy, or should hang out with different types of men
it was my case at least, I was a kissless virgin until 26 (female too)
>>
>>17537385
So guys are asking you out. The issue is they don't stick around after? What do you mean by unable to find one that wants to spend time with you? What are you looking for in a relationship?
>>
>>17537373
you're too big
not just weight, but height too

you're taller than 50% of men, and most guys want to be at least 6 inches taller
>>
>>17537413
At that height I suspect the guy is mtf
>>
>>17537393
No, they just seem to lose interest in me. Am I just clingy?
>>17537413
I'm not that big, am I?
>>17537415
No, just tall people in my family.
>>
you're on easy mode. you probably get asked out, what, 5 times a week? just say yes to one of em
>>
>>17537428
You're huge, a man should weigh 160 at that height. You should probably weigh 150. Your homework should be to get healthy and then report back to /adv/ about the quality of men you're getting.
>>
>>17537428
you're not huge, no.
but it's drilled into most guy's head that girls only want a guy that towers over them. guy friends will laugh at you if you're girlfriend is heavier or taller than you, and you're about as big as the average guy, so the average guy won't even consider you.

you need to either slim down and become extremely attractive to pull a ripped giant bigger than you, or find someone with the confidence to ignore societal pressures about size dynamics.
>>
>>17537373
You have a BMI of 25.8, too high.

all you have to do to lose weight is check your recommended daily intake for calories and eat 500 call less than that. You'll lose 3-4 pounds a month without having to exercise.
>>
>>17537373
>blue eyes
That's a huge plus, if you get fit you should be wayyy prettier
>>
>>17537271
>beginning to think I'm just not attractive to guys
simple, post pics
>>
>>17537373
>I'm 5'9 175 lbs
Sounds like the perfect build to me. Tall with a little extra meat. I am aroused!
>>
>>17537373
>5'9 175 lbs
well here lies the problem, most men suitable for your size are either taken or just repulsive.
>>
>>17537811
>Sounds like the perfect build to me
this
>>
>>17537851
Well I am single...
>>
>>17537354

Nah the desperate loner spergs here would rather try and luck out on the insecure girl instead.
>>
Sad but true. It may seem shallow because it is. I was fat during high school and scrawny during college. I had received no attention from the opposite sex. Finally I put on some muscle and managed to fuck one of the most popular girls during my high school days. Of course now she's a nobody who smokes pot every day.

Lose the weight. You may get mad at first because now that you're thin you're getting more attention. Then again you don't want a fat average man as your partner either.
>>
>this thread
i dont know whether yall are serious or not at this point
i like to think you're all just pretending to boost her self esteem and prove that she aint undesirable, but sometimes i wonder
>>
>>17538009
Is this literally your first time on 4chan?
>>
>>17538009
But chances are, she isn't undesirable. Girls like her (based on her description) get boyfriends all the time.
>>
>>17537972
Silly anon, I was advertising my services subtly. A bit too subtly, unfortunately.
>>
>>17537271
Stop being overweight. Do this by eating more vegetables and less of everything else for a few months. Continue until you only have a thin layer of belly fat, but not so far that ribs become prominent. They should be visible as an outline though. Depending on height, this should be around 95-120lbs. Congrats you're an 8+now and can reject hundreds of men with impunity. Fucking easy mode life.
>>
>>17538036
Woops you are really really tall. Aim for like 135.
>>
>>17537271
you're fucking lying
>>
>>17537373
Still need the pic.
We can't gauge how 175 lbs look when we're just reading texts.
>>
>>17538036
not to forget: Water is your friend. throw out any and all juices and drinks and stuff.
the amount of calories and sugar in them is just obscene.
>>
>>17538207
I've already lost about 20 lbs in the past 3 months, just by drinking more water, eating a lot less carbs. I'm still kinda big
>>
>>17537373
to be blunt, you're fat and tall. tall girls are seen as hot when they're skinny
i am guessing you're a nerd who sits around all day playing games
your tdee is 1924 calories for a sedentary level
this means you should eat 1400 calories a day to lose weight
use my fitness pal to count calories and start going to the gym
if you look after yourself, people will be more attracted to you. how is your hygeine?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.