[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I acquire female fuckbuddy, not one night stand? (average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

How do I acquire female fuckbuddy, not one night stand? (average looking to hot looking) What types of girls are into this stuff? What gets them off in the first place not counting the sex afterwards? How to keep a fuckbuddy?

I am 28 y/o low experienced male who doesn't like clubs and parties. Not autistic just generally having little time for relationships (don't ask why, it is irrelevant at this point)

>inb4 money
>inb4 rent a hooker
>inb4 be a chad
>>
>>17536359
The inb4s are the answers, what do you expect? For women to just want see your overweight and ugly and greasy face while they ride your friendless and socially awkward micropenis?
>>
>>17536368
Skinny. 7 inch. Not a butterface either.
>>
>>17536359
>How do I acquire female fuckbuddy, not one night stand?
Get on Tinder and play the number's game

> What types of girls are into this stuff?
Girls that are. You can't tell at first glance.

>What gets them off in the first place not counting the sex afterwards?
Can be a number of things. From a very dominant personality to just a very good discussion, I've had both.

>How to keep a fuckbuddy?
Just keep it going as you like. It's supposed to be for fun, so let it be just that. If you really wanna get technical, you've got to play the hot and cold game.

Ask anything else if you still need help
>>
>>17536377
You expect me to believe that shit?
I bet you're 6'5" and your dick is 8 inches large
>>
>>17536387
I don't expect anything else from you. I have replied, so you can take it for granted or fuck off for all I care
>>
>>17536359
Find girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>17536395
Just calling you out on your bullshit baka
>>
>>17536383
For Tinder I have to make quality profile pics since all I have is mediocre bland and tasteless pics of myself.

What generally happens on your Tinder dates, how quickly do you bed them and what comes to be tge purpose to continue that endeavour for both of you?

Tell me more about female bio, life background (which girls like to be dominated, which liked the discussion)

What is hot, cold game? (Eastern Europoor here)

Thanks!
>>
>>17536402
How do I find them? What are the most basic tell signs except for tattoos? I don't have any tattoos and it has proven to be quite an obstacle to gather any attention since I don't represent their tribe.
>>
>>17536402
Also, what kind of approach should be taken towards these girls at the beginning and during the relationship?
>>
>>17536359

28 and don't want GF or other long term relationship? Find a married woman who isn't getting good sex at home. Just make sure she's reasonably intelligent and clearly wants side dick.
>>
>>17536359
This is sad
>>
>>17536417
>For Tinder I have to make quality profile pics
That's paramount, yeah. You need at least one godly pic as your main one. I've been using a pic taken by a professional photographer at a formal event.

>What generally happens on your Tinder dates, how quickly do you bed them
Actually, in the case all 3 of my current fuck buddies the deal was kinda sealed even before the actual date:
- With the first one it was arranged beforehand that she'd be sleeping at my place. We did go for a drink in town first, but it was short and she was making plenty of contact meanwhile.
- Second one suggested that since it was raining she'd rather come to my place with wine instead
- Third one was explicitly dtf, and sexting in the very first messages

My point is women are people and are not stupid. They know what they want and will go for it. But that's the successful ones of course, I'm not writing about the dozens of dates which ended in just a drink and that's it (most often on my part, I'm also looking for a relationship, so if she's not dtf and not relationship material I'd rather just skip it).

cont.
>>
>>17536462
What makes you think so?
>>
>>17536417
>Tell me more about female bio, life background
- First one is young (18 yo) girl who just finished high school. Has lots of family issues with her mother. Enjoys drugs regularly with her father, but is in control. Very easygoing, into quality books and movies, easily impressed, is into me and exclusive in the hope that it'll become a relationship.
- Second one is the young rebel from an academia-focused family. Going for arts when whole family is in engineering/science. Bisexual. Tatoos and piercings. Extraordinarily open and honest with lots of discussion, had very intimate conversations within the first messages.
- Third one is a girl in an open relationship, searching for the best sexual experiences. Is finishing her second masters and teacher on the side. Very classy. Don't know much about family history. Used to be 9/10, but has put on a lot of weight since then due to actual health problems. Since she's obviously much more experienced, I quickly read between the lines that she was looking for "something more", so I started a very dom/sub talk. The key is to be very classy in the form and context, but very trashy in the meaning and acts.

> what comes to be tge purpose to continue that endeavour for both of you?
- First one is just crazily into me. I like the sex and know I can always have her for a night with good movies/series/video games with no pressure.
- Second one is also looking for a relationship I think. I liked the extremely open discussions and the fact that she understands techy-talk from her family background. I wanted to pursue that because she has some good sexual experience and was planning to go for exploring while on the gentle/intimate side. Both our interests seemed to have dwindled lately though.
- Third one is only interested in sex, sex games and roleplaying. Same thing on my side when I'm in the mood.
>>
>>17536417
>What is hot, cold game?
You must sometimes show that you're interested, and other times completely reject her. It looks absurd, but I've seen it work times and times again, and often had it used by girls on myself. It's even been proven to work on puppies, it's universal.

The idea is that you will like someone who is nice to you, but you'll go crazy over the one who is ambiguous and randomly either nice or cold, because you're off balance and don't know what to expect.

For example, ever had that ONE girl you're into who suddenly stops messaging you for days and you instantly go crazy wondering what's happening? That's what's happening.
>>
>>17536488
>>17536517
Thanks for responses and your time to write them down. As far as I understand the only viable option for me is Tinder, yet my looks (barely a 5 or even 4 face) won't matter much even with a superb photo. Even if I mamage to get a date, it could turn awkward and sour cause IRL I would not look so great. Has something like this happened to you before? Is there a way to fix such downslide or is it easier to have drinks and just gtfo?
>>
>>17536537
>the only viable option for me is Tinder
I don't think it's your only option, but it's definitely the most obvious.

>yet my looks
Remember it's a number's game. If you're not horrible, keep trying and you'll eventually find someone who thinks you look godly. As I said, the successes I mentioned are out of hundreds of attempts. Which is why Tinder and dating websites are good for that, one attempt is a very low investment you can literally do while you're taking a shit.

>Has something like this happened to you before?
In the actual date? I don't think so. When you're in person it's all about the discussion anyway. Worst case, I enjoy the drinks and talk about things I like. Girls are extremely indirect and I've never had one even behave coldly mid-date. However, they can just drop any contact once she's left, just had that again with a girl I was 200% into after the first date and with whom I really thought I had something going on. I've even had that even though we kissed/fondled on the date, it's really common.

> Is there a way to fix such downslide
Never try to fix it. If it's not going well when you just barely met each other, then it means that attraction is lost and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get it back. Just move on to the next one, which you should have on the way already.
>>
>>17536565
Thanks for your time. I will bear these advices in mind as much as I can
>>
>Not autistic
Well There is hope, I have a fuck buddy for two weeks and I am literally autistic so if don't with tact you can be an idiot and get a dozen or so fucks pretty easy.
>>
SIGIL
MAGICK
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.