[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I have a problem. I'm a Uni student and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 269x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 269x339px
Hello /adv/,

I have a problem.
I'm a Uni student and i live with my mom and her mom, meaning my grandmother (in my country there is no dorms at uni). The thing is, my grandmother is a fucking crazy demonic bitch.

She's in this crazy religion that says they're the only good people, and that god hives them powers of adivination and that God does everything that they tell him to do, and she specially think the good thinks that happen to us are because of her, because, again, she think she has control of life, no kidding.

This bitch is fucking nuts and believes she can see what we are doing at all time and she makes ip this crazy stories. This has obivously affected me as she conciders me 'an enemy'. I dont talk to her, but she still says i attack her.

She has said things like i'm beating her, that my mom is a lesbian, that i 'smell', that we are demons, etc; and i can't take that shot anymore, because she talks shit about me and my mom to outsiders and given that she's 62 and can pretend being a good person, they believe her.

We want to stop living with her but she has no money at all, and my mom provides everything for her even when the crazy whore treats her like shit; and she says living with her is the punishment from god to us, she's our 'karma', so she dont want to get out of the house.

She's the most evil person i know and im pretty sure i'll EVER know, and her craziness is ruining my life and my mom's.

So what can i do? I can't go to the police because they'll believe her and her bullshit, she wont take the offer of her living alone and she's abusing us all the fucking time, screaming and making my mom cry and faint.
What can i do /adv/? Sometimes i think of desperate measures like making her room smell bad or hacking her emails or something, but shit, im so tired of this.
>>
>>17535924
If that's really how she is, cut contact. My mom was less of a bitch that your grandma seems like and I stopped talking to her completely because of it. The best way to deal with people like that is to make their plans not work.
>>
>>17535924
The older people get, the more crazy and religious they get.
Coming to terms with your own approaching death is not easy.

I also live with my mother and grandmother, but fortunately my grand is relatively sane, aside from being overly religious and kinda whiny.

We should take care of our elders, especially if they are relatives.
You can just ignore her whining and screaming. What's the worst she can do if you respond with 'whatever' every time she talks or simply not pay attention to her?
>>
>>17535936
I did that 7 years ago, but she still scream outside our rooms.
Also, she manipulates my mom, who still feel pity for her and is like im a catatonic state and just let my gramdma abuse her because, as she says, 'it's my mom'.
So she messes with her to get me too.

I dont even look her in the eyes, not a hello not a greeating, nothing, like she doesnt exist, but still the bitch finds a way.
>>
>>17535944
>What's the worst she can do if you respond with 'whatever' every time she talks or simply not pay attention to her?
She has beated my mom and one time got naked in front of her, yelling at her 'look how you left me! Look how you ruined my body!'
Im talking batshit crazy crazy
>>
>>17535955
>>17535960
How does an old lady beat your mom?
Anyway, maybe I can't understand because both my grandmas were extremely loving and doting towards me when they were younger so I feel kinda obliged to do things for them.

I've heard of old people taking meds to calm down their behaviour, maybe that's what she needs.
>>
>>17535969
Slaps and buring her nails. My mom obviously is scared of her so she does nothing.

She wont go to the shrink, she 'doesnt believe in that stuff'.
>>
>>17535975
If she won't go to the shrink, then the shrink can go to her, no?
And you don't have to tell her it's a shrink, I'm sure she has other health problems she's seeing doctors for.
>>
>>17535980
We've tryed but she says they're demons. She wont talk to anybody outside of her church group.

Im sounding like a such a whiny bitch but she's like really evil, i've tryed for years
>>
>>17535993
Did you try talking to people from the church? Maybe the local priest will be able to help.
I've had only good experiences with priests and people from the church, they've alwyas been helpfull, but I'm orthodox so I dunno how it is for catholics.
>>
>>17536001
Theyre a weird cult where the 'pastor' is this old woman and she's always with bodywards, etc
>>
>fedorafag can't handle a tiny little granny
lmao
>>
Put meds that calm her in her food like a sleeping pill or so.

Slowly make her addicted so you can force your will upon her
>>
>>17536430
Fucking lol.
Getting the pills would be a chore tho.
And if she dies suddenly they'd see the chemical in the blood.
>>
Bump for opinions
>>
What country are you from? Mexico?

Push the bitch down some stairs.
>>
Get her put in mental institution or a rest home she's clearly not fucking stable
>>17537166
Or this
>>
>>17537114
Look, you have two options. The first is letting your mother choose the life she has chosen and getting yourself out of there. Your mom isn't going to put her mother on the street, she's clearly not able to control the situation, she's a lost cause. If you want to be out, you need to be out.

The second option you have is more of a gamble and it doesn't sound like you're up to it: you have to be worse than your grandmother. Hacking her e-mails or making her room smell isn't going to do it, you need to terrorize this woman if you want her to stop. That means hurting her in ways that she can't prove and not getting caught by your mother. That means an extreme campaign of psychological abuse. That means accepting that she'll escalate and try to scare you off while knowing she's an old woman with better cards and nothing to lose.

So, I guess, that means your only realistic option is to move out.
>>
>>17537225
>you need to terrorize this woman if you want her to stop. That means hurting her in ways that she can't prove and not getting caught by your mother. That means an extreme campaign of psychological abuse.
I want to do it, i just dont know how
>>
Seeing as she's likely not going to kick the bucket too soon, do you and your mom a favor and throw her in a mental home.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.