[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need some advice on bisexual girls. This is me >5'7"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (109KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 600x606px
Guys I need some advice on bisexual girls.

This is me
>5'7"
>tiny frame
>long hair
>round face
>non-masculine demeanor
>bubbly
>timid
>graceful
>in no way homosexual whatsoever

A guy on /r9k/ suggested I went after a bisexual girl. Does that sound like a good idea? Where do I find them? What should I expect from a relationship with them?
>>
Just talk to girls, don't care about looks or anything just talk to some girls and show genuine interest in them and don't be a fuck boy. If you show interest in someone they'll likely give you some in return.
>>
>>17535932
I try, I haven't been able to pull a girl since high school.

Girls don't like guys that are feminine.
>>
>>17535890

What makes you think bisexual women would be more open to non-masculine men? I'm a bi girl and if I wanted to date someone feminine, I'd date a girl. That's sorta the whole point.
>>
>>17535890
Expect a crazy SJW tumblrina otherkin that will sue you for rape for looking at her the wrong way.
Females are already trash and you chose to go after the worst of the worst.
>>
>>17535890
Tumblr
>>
>>17536005
It wasn't my idea. That's why I'm asking about them.

Are there girls that aren't totally gay but think they might be by getting off to feminine dudes like guys do with traps?
>>
>>17535961
This is stupid

Many people like it when somebody looks like them

You can find a feminine girl like this. It's not uncommon

There is always somebody that can be into you physically

The problem is coupling this with being into you emotionally AND you doing the same
>>
Bisexual girls are literally just girls who are sexually/romantic interested in both men and women. That's all. Asking what it's like to be in a relationship with one is like asking what it's like to be in a relationship with a straight guy or a gay girl or something.

Even in terms of what her bisexuality will mean, you got nothing. Will she miss the pussy? Depends on her sex drive and whether she in general prefers women over men (and then some more individual factors). Will she want to check out cute girls with you? Depends on how jealous she is and whether she still spontaneously notices attractive people when in love. Will she be open to a threesome? You get the idea.

Same for whether she'll like a less stereotypically masculine man.
>>
>>17536097
So bisexual girls won't be an easy route to a gf?

Where do I find girls that like guys that unintentionally look like girls?
>>
>>17536160
No.

Everywhere, but they don't congregate and you won't be able to tell unless you actually try asking them out, flirting with them etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.