[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a kid >never had a good gaming pc, used to play on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cat 7.jpg (22KB, 340x416px) Image search: [Google]
cat 7.jpg
22KB, 340x416px
>be a kid
>never had a good gaming pc, used to play on low/medium
>parents never let me play long or raid in WoW
>have just one dream, when I get older, I will play games just as much as I always wanted and become pro raider
>years pass
>you go to college
>you finish college 5 years later
>during that time you enjoyed some games, but nothing really high-end
>finally go to job
>wait 3 months
>buy BAD ASS GAMING PC, including big ass LCD monitor, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard
>you realize that you are burnt out
>you realize games don't entertain you like they used to
>you realize that all you do is browse chans
>besides, when you come back home from work at 5 PM, you're already too tired to grind in WoW, too tired to die in FPS because kids are better than you, you are too lazy to find a new interesting games

Fuck me. I feel like I've been cheated by life.

And yes, I have a gf, if it changes anything.
>>
Shit, I forgot the question:

How do I recall that enthusiasm, how do I enjoy it all once again?
>>
>>17535853
>>17535859

When you find your gf cucking you with some Chad or some nigger, you will get redpilled on females and real people in general and realise anime and vidya are the only pasttimes worth your time and effort.
Then you will start enjoying again.
>>
>>17535881
ultra low quality shitpost
>>
>>17535883
>i-if I call it a shitpost it won't actually happen, r-right?
>>
>>17535889
>if I pretend that everyone here is as omega as I am, maybe I will feel better about my miserable life, r-right?
>>
>>17535894
>damn, I can't refute him, I know, I'll call him an omega, that'll show him!

Your next line will be 'go back to /r9k/ bitter virgin'.
>>
Maybe you're just not that into video games anymore? Maybe you should find other games to play? Maaaaaaaybe you should figure out how to balance work and life so you can do shit after work and not be exhausted all the time ( gym, meditation help)?
>>
>>17535897
You're fucked up, there's something really wrong with you
>>
>>17535902
I never had any real hobbies besides it.

Feels bad, man
>>
>>17535908
There's something wrong with me because I'l telling the truth?
No, you're just too blind to see it.
>>
>>17535853
I'm burnt out by games, just do casual shit, maybe get the vive?
>>
>>17535930
what is vive? wife? as I written in the 1st post, I have a gf

it's not a solution man
>>
>>17535915
Make working out your hobby, you'll get more active, get more fit so your not always exhausted
>>
>>17535953
Tried it. Quit after 3 months.
>>
>>17535967
Jesus, man. Just sit on your ass watching TV all day after work and don't push yourself, don't get into any hobbies and get fat as fuck
>>
You can send me your rig and all your equipment if you want anon. In all seriousness, keep exercising or find a new hobby that isn't as demanding or something you can make money with on the side.
>>
Do something different rather than clinging to the past.

The past cannot be clung to. It is not the now.

I rather like motorcycling and recommend it, but everyone is different.
>>
>>17535859
Those things happens. Sometimes you loose your interest about something you loved for a while.
Then it comes back.
I had that many times with gaming. Just don't force yourself into it, it won't work. Do just as you feel, and tell yourself when the time comes you'll be prepared with a BAD ASS GAMING PC ;-)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.