[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got into an argument last night with my girlfriend about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 300x225px
So I got into an argument last night with my girlfriend about her opinions about my race. She's black and I'm Hispanic/ white mixed, and basically she was sending me those stupid Buzzfeed-esque, anti-white memes. When I told her that I didn't like that and why she thought it would be appropriate to share those with me, she said it doesn't matter because she's not oppressing anyone.

This is the second time this thing has happened in 4 months, the first time she called me her "oppressor." What do I do?
>>
>>17535788
laugh in her face and terminate all association with her
seriously, what did you think was going to happen? these kids that have been indoctrinated with this sjw shit are ticking time bombs
>>
>>17535788

Dump her.
>>
>>17535788

she evidently does not respect your feelings and, by extension you. irrespective of the rights and wrongs of what she is sending to you, this is the long and short of it.

i'd lay down the law, personally, or get rid. someone who doesn't give a shit about your feelings on things like this is someone who will be abusive in other ways. it's lucky she showed her true colours this early, OP.
>>
How is it not obvious that you should have dumped her 4 months ago? Unless she's just fucking with you, in which case she's pretty cool.
>>
>>17535891
Well the first time we talked about it she realized how what she said was wrong and so I decided as long as she learned, it's cool.

I was telling her last night we'd talk about it because I was thinking to myself how this is pretty game-changing, at least to me. When I tried explaining to her that holding onto prejudices isn't ok, even if someone is white because it perpetuates social stigmatization and relations, she just said whatever. I just hung up on her and haven't talked to her since then. She sent a text saying she was sorry but I'm not entirely convinced it was genuine.
>>
>>17535907
The last thing you want is to be with someone who believes in Buzzfeed or anything at face value OP. Unless she's legitimately sorry for being an asshole, it's best to bail in my opinion.
>>
Why would you date anyone who reads buzzfeed?

I'm black and even I would stay away from that.
>>
I don't think she watches/ reads Buzzfeed per se, it's moreso her being in agreement with SJW rhetoric. I mean fuck, she's a Hillary supporter. It's worked out since we don't talk about politics very much and I guess I should have seen this coming but I figured since it was out of sight it was out of mind.

Thanks, guys.
>>
>>17535788
Sounds like a crazy SJW tumblrina.
Dump the niggress before she sues you for rape cabron.
And then make sure you deport yourself.
>>
>>17535788
Join in the bantz
Whites lowkey don't give a shit about you
>>
>>17535962
>she's a Hillary supporter
>>
She's a dumb girl who likes dumb memes and listens to dumb people on the internet. Unless she actually starts acting negatively towards you, I'd say be the bigger person and just delete them as you get them and ignore it.

Don't pull the "that's racist" card, don't pull the "my feelings" card. Won't work on black people ever.
>>
>>17536230
You realize the irony in your post?
>>
>>17535937
I'm black as well and I agree with you completely.

>>17535962
>SJW
>Hilary Supporter
>Sends anti-white memes to a person of mixed race like it's not an issue and when called out on it makes excuses.

This doesn't sound good at all.
>>
This is what you get for being a race traitor.
>>
>>17535788
First off, Buzzfeed is trash. Don't ever go there. EVER. It's worse than tumblr.

Keep in mind one very important thing, we have no choice what race we are. Why should we feel guilt? We didn't ask to be born this way. Fun fact: Africa sold the US most of their slaves and made a lot of money off of them. You can find dirt on any race or country.

If she's trying to make you feel guilty because of your skin color that's pretty racist. Was slavery your idea? No? No need to hate yourself. My girlfriend is Japanese and we talk about how fucked up our countries are on a normal basis. We joke a lot about our races/countries.
>>
>>17535931
Kek this, Buzzfeed jesus.

It's horrible for me though, the type of women I like are most def the pro "refugee" patriarchy is evil type of girls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.