[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're ever feeling suicidal, just know that a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: _MG_3563.jpg (606KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_3563.jpg
606KB, 1600x1067px
If you're ever feeling suicidal, just know that a single dose away lies a paradise you can't even imagine before you've seen it, and which you quickly forget once it goes away

Behind close eyelids lay Peruvian quilts of infinite beauty, oscillating crystalline entities which impart a love upon you unlike any love which can be felt in life, trying to teach you the act of language - the abstract mapping between mental concepts and spoken words

A single dose of MDMA and you will fall in love with the world again
A single dose of LSD or mushrooms and you will fall in love with any painting on your wall again
A single dose of DMT and you will fall in love with the universe again

Don't kill yourself, save up $2,000 and take a trip to India to live in squalor with the local homeless people in a slum. Travel to Iceland or Norway. Stay here for a night and meditate while taking peaks at the view after an eternity has passed

Don't kill yourself. Enjoy these low moments, enjoy the fact that you are miserable. Sit there and focus on nothing.
>>
I've taken shrooms like 8 times and I'm still suicidally depressed
>>
>>17535784
>Take some Soma.
>>
>>17535789
You didn't take them right

Shrooms teach you how to ignore depression through consciously induced ego dissolution (voluntary dissociation)
>>
>>17535808
Please, enlighten us. How exactly does someone take shrooms right?
>>
"Take drugs to distract yourself from your mental illness for a short while."
Terrible advice.
>>
File: brave.gif (102KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
brave.gif
102KB, 500x707px
>>17535798
underrated post
>>
Mdma made me see terrible things, nightmares, kids don't do it
>>
>>17535784
Lsd used to give me beautiful trips even when it was dark. Now I get a certain sense of ennui. It's probably because I moved back home after two years of college and my family is unbearable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.