[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex and I are living together; there's no way to get out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

My ex and I are living together; there's no way to get out of our year long contract. I initiated the breakup but we're still friends, watch TV together and eat together. We are both in a better place now, which is good. Except for one thing:

I miss physical affection, like hugging and cuddling, but not sex. I don't miss sex at all, actually. Besides a fleeting desire for sex every so often, I don't really want to have sex with anyone at all.

Are cuddle-relationships a thing? If so how do I find one?
>>
Prostitutes is your best bet or you could do the normal thing of meeting a girl and cuddling with her if she likes you.

Asking your ex to cuddle and hug is being stupid.
>>
>>17535573
I am a woman, so I don't really want to cuddle a prostitute for money. If I go out and cuddle a dude, I'm pretty sure they'd want it to go somewhere that I'm not willing to go. I wouldn't be opposed to cuddling either gender though. Just not sex.
>>
>>17535588

Then the worst option is asking your ex if you could schedule cuddle session. Weird and totally off putting but if it is that important to you then go for it.
>>
>>17535597
Uh, I don't really want to cuddle my ex. That's why he's my ex.

Sorry, looking at my post I can see that it sounds like I want to cuddle my ex. I was actually just providing background info.
>>
>>17535614

Online dating then. Put that you want someone who is touchy feeling but that you want to take it very slow.
>>
>>17535618
Cool, I can do that. What sites/apps are best? I know that some are supposed to be for just hookups
>>
http://thesnugglebuddies.com/
>>
>>17535639

How would I know, I have a girlfriend and am in a loving relationship.

All jokes aside try plentyoffish. I stay away from filth like tinder.
>>
>>17535639
What the hell? Why do this? If you're fine with either gender then just ask one of your female friends. I'm a male and I cuddle with my best friend all the time. He has a girlfriend and she actually does the same thing with her best friend as well. It's not weird at all.
>>
>>17535673
>its not weird at all

Did your parents purposely raise you gay as a joke
>>
>>17535680
Haha we get this ALL the time. Even his girlfriend jokes that we fuck.
>>
>>17535673
>I'm a male and I cuddle with my best friend. ..it's not weird at all
I kinda want to live in your world
>>
>>17535648
Huh, that's kind of neat
>>
>>17535655
Me too, I'll take a look at this, thanks anon
>>
>>17535673
excellent b8 m8
>>
>>17535686
My best friend is actually a guy and also married. I was the best man at his wedding, suit and all, it was baller. Crowning achievement of my life. I wouldn't cuddle him though. That's just not the kind of relationship either of us would want.
>>
File: 1406385355172.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1406385355172.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>>17535673
>>
>>17535687
You can live in my world. I'll allow it.
>>17535692
We've been friends since we were 9, ask me anything.
>>17535694
>I wouldn't cuddle him though.
Faggot.
>>
>>17535707
Yeah, this is OP, so not really. >>17535694
>>
>>17535714
Well that's good. Seeing as I was joking and not literally calling you a faggot.
>>
>>17535716
Yeah I'm mean we really dodged a bullet there
>>
>>17535655
Made a profile. I've gotten a few messages but I have a feeling that I'll be sifting through a lot of sausage..
>>
Are you positive he isn't interested in you anymore? Because I might think so if you're living together in, what sounds like, perfect harmony
>>
>>17535876
IHe's still interested. I'm not interested though, not sexually. I don't want to be romantically involved with him.

The 20th of this month would have been our 6 year anniversary. It's depressing for both of us but this is better than the alternative. We constantly argued and the sex was awful.. Honestly, we work so much better as friends.
>>
>>17535566
Noone died out of a lack of physical affection.
Watch some anime, pick a character you like and buy a daki of that character.

Dealing with real people is propably not worth your time anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.