[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the right time to tell a girl that you like her ? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459882322252.jpg (62KB, 600x663px)
1459882322252.jpg
62KB, 600x663px
When is the right time to tell a girl that you like her ?

I have blown many occasions by being too eager and told the girl too soon.

Should you start showing affection and if she responds to it ask her out ?
>>
Always tell the girl you like her after she tells you or at least have some time to think about. Never be the first one to say it. Your facial expression and body language should be enough to convey that you are comfortable with her.
>>
>>17535508

Why would you tell a girl you "like" her? That's incredibly juvenile. Either ask her out on a date or tell her you love her when you've been in a serious relationship for long enough. Unless you're 12 years old. Then you can tell her you like her.
>>
>>17535514

this is the worst advice I've ever heard. we live in a culture where men approach the women. women just assume ur not interested if oyu dont make a move.

that being said: >>17535518 is mostly correct. you dont just tell a girl you like her unless shes 'that' kind of girl and this is 'that' kind of scenario. you ask her out, thats how she knows you like her, that and the flirting you should have been doing up to this point.

another fun thing, there isn't a 'too soon'. people act like theres some mandated approved time that ensures a girl will like you by then. there isn't. truth is if the girl didnt like you its not because you told her 'too soon'. its because she didn't like you.

most girls know whether or not they will want a date with you after the first time they meet you.
>>
>>17535508
>When is the right time to tell a girl that you like her ?
Most of the people who think they spoiled it by saying "too soon" actually said it too late.

You have two weeks after you meet, and frankly that is pushing it. Failing to show interest any longer than that will lead her to assume you are not in fact interested, and she will distance herself according to the platonic relationship she thinks you want. If you tell her after this happens, it means you've been creeping on her, and this is what gets you the "I'm not comfortable around you anymore" speech.

Of course, feelings change over time. You may not have initially been interested, but might become so. If this happens, you have two weeks from the time you become aware that your feelings have changed, and once again, this is pushing it.
>>
Show, don't tell, anon.
>>
>tfw everytime i see one of these threads i imagine some nerd sperging out like in an anime
>and imagine the girl with a weird, puzzled face on her

Hahaha.
>>
After masturbation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.