[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walked in on my niece and nephew kissing and grinding.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: 1440102236025s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440102236025s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Walked in on my niece and nephew kissing and grinding.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Incest? Gross.

Pretend you didn't see it and awkward shuffle your ass away from them if they come near you.
>>
>>17535406
how old are they?

if they're young then that's pretty normal senpai.
>>
>>17535406
how old are they?
>>
>>17535416
>Normal

I'm the youngest of 5 siblings and NONE of us have ever done anything more sexual than fucking play fight.

>>17535417
>>17535416
Nephew is 16, niece is 14.
>>
>>17535433
record it and save it for your personal stash.
>>
>>17535433

Uhhh....ya that is too old. Talk to the parents and straighten them out.
>>
>>17535433
>16
The difference between 16 and 14 is huge if they were both 14 i would just let them be but the dude is 16...
>>
>>17535433
>and NONE of us have ever done anything more sexual than fucking play fight

that you know of.

16 and 14 is pretty old desu.
>>
File: 1440599896484s.jpg (52KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1440599896484s.jpg
52KB, 816x812px
OP here, I'm legit on the brink of a crisis with this shit

I told him I'd not tell my sister(His mom, of course) if he came completely clean about when this started and he told me they started when he was twelve.

I asked my niece and she said the same thing.

What the fuck do I do /adv/? My sister is on holiday with my brother-in-law until wednesday. This legitimately feels like the kind of shit that destroys a fucking family.

Jesus fucking christ I just thought I'd be fucking house sitting.
>>
>>17535656
how old are you OP? are you relatively involved with these kids and their lives?
>>
>>17535656
Fucking call your sister and tell her what happened. This IS a crisis and they need to come home NOW.
>>
Blackmail them into joining in.
>>
>>17535666
How is it a crisis, let them have their fun.
>>
>>17535664
I'm 26 so they're both kind of like the little siblings I never had. Sometimes my nephew comes round to my place to hang out and he's come with my niece too.

They feel more like cousins the nieces or nephews.

>>17535666
Its tough because my nephew made me promise.

I do have an emergency number for her(She's abroad with her hubby)
>>
>>17535415
/thread
>>
>>17535699
>12 year old boy molesting 9 year old girl so much it becomes normalised
>not a crisis

wew, enough /b/ for you li'l guy.
>>
>>17535740
They're not 12 and 9, they're 16 and 14. Big difference.
>>
>>17536708
They started at 12 and 9 and never stoped.
>>
I would recommend seeing a family counselor/therapist ASAP. They'll have much better advice than /adv/. The situation can very easily devolve into a shitfest and you need help with making it go as smoothly as possible (their parents need help with approaching the situation too).

Seriously, seek professional advice. They're trained to handle delicate situations.
>>
>>17536745
how did that girl not get pregnant or do they stop at grinding?

there's no way they stopped at fucking grinding.
>>
>>17536745
>source: my ass
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (18KB, 352x360px)
2bd.jpg
18KB, 352x360px
Flings, random incestual encounters are normal in the development of children. Children naturally question boundaries. If they've been fucking for years, then they need a) other people in their lives and b) serious fucking therapy. Tell your sister, no matter what the cost to your friendship with the kids. It's for their own good.
>>
>>17536794
Read the thread, genius.
>>
>>17535656
Calm down, it's just a bit of incest. I know it's taboo and all, but come on, it's not so bad that you need to panic over it. No one is in any physical or mental danger!

Very importantly, don't get angry at them. They haven't done anything wrong, and if you start dementedly shouting or something THAT would cause them some real damage.

Once you get your senses together, talk to them. Explain to them that what they're doing is sexual, usually only done by people in romantic relationships and that it's taboo for siblings to do it. Tell them it's embarassing or wrong or illegal or whatever you believe incest is. Also explain to them the dangers of unprotected sex.
>>
>>17536817
Where did he say that?
>>
>>17536838
>Where did he say that?

>>17535656
>he told me they started when he was twelve.
>>
Keep this under wraps anon. It will blow the fuck up.
>>
>>17536838
Learn2read nigga
>>
Yeah that shit can fuck you up and fuck up families if not addressed properly. Even if they both consent it can be damaging to their relationship later on. I know because I had the unfortunate experience of being taken advantage of by my older brother. I went along with it but only because I had trust in my brother and not because I wanted it. Now I have serious trust issues as I can't bare the thought of having given up my first kiss to my brother and lost my virginity to him. I'm now at the brink of cutting ties with him and my family. It fucks with your relationships but perhaps with therapy it could be resolved. I never got that help.
>>
>>17536818
"There's no physical or mental danger"
Except for their bastard, he'll be a tard, so i guess that we can call that mental danger
>>
>>17536916
the dangers of sibling offspring causing birth defects have been greatly overstated
>>
>>17535406
Leave them alone man I guarantee they are mad at you. They're in love.
>>
OP here, my sister and brother in law know that something's gone wrong with the kids but that they're both safe and unharmed... I told her that I didn't want to tell her over the phone and that I wanted to do it -properly- in person. She's driving back and should be here tomorrow morning.

I've been working on a kind of scriptish thing to work out how to put it best because I think these anons >>17536812 >>17536776 are seeing things properly.

>Stress how I know its not my place to parent their kids for them
>Stress how they feel like they're the little siblings I never had so I feel I have to at least say my opinion
>Tell them I think its a very delicate situation and it demands professional assistance as to not risk any further damage
>Stress to them I still think they're both great kids
>Tell them in the end my words are only opinion and that its ultimately their choice on how to handle it
>Make clear they're the first and ONLY people I've told/plan on telling
>Then, and only then, tell them what happened

Does this sound good? I'm pretty whacked out with all this and I'm gonna be staying up to make sure the two don't get up to anything again(My niece is staying in the guest room where I slept and my nephew is still in their room).

>>17536899
This is exactly why this whole thing has me fucking stressed.

I don't even know what to say to my niece, because I don't want to make it worse by implying anything. Jesus Christ.

>>17536779
I don't know, my nephew told me she'd never gotten pregnant. By this time we were all in the kitchen together so whether that's true, I don't know. She just nodded.
>>
Assuming they're both consenting, you probably just ruined their lives by telling their parents.
>>
>>17537962
First of all...

A 9 year old can't consent, even if the partner is 12

Second of all

>>17536899

Third of all

The fact I caught them tells me there's every chance my sister or brother in law would have caught them at some point too

Fourth of all

When I probed my niece even a LITTLE she clammed up and said it feels nice. This is a girl who's always been one to talk too much and rarely too little and, what I thought to be, affectionately touchy feely with her dad, her brother, me and my brothers.

Fifth of all

Just because you have a fetish, doesn't make this shit healthy.

I could have refined that telling off but still, gtfo dude.
>>
I dunno if I'd tell on my neice and nephew or not if I caught them. The sheer humiliation will probably fuck them up just as much as the fucking.

This is a crazy situation.
>>
>>17535433
little kids (2,3,4 years) do that, but it's not sexual for them.
they get a good feeling, and because it's good, they do it.
and it's a way to learning about the other sex, which they start to be interested in at that age.

this phase usually subsides once they start making proper friends.

it's unfortunately also the phase in which parents can cause permanent damage to the kids's sexual development by framing these activities and feelings as bad or improper.

put yeah, relatives doing that as teenies is weird.
>>
hot
shame the little dude
fly on the hot fresh pussy
>>
>>17537976
>a 9 year old can't consent
Neither can a 12 year old m8, you can't just definitively declare that one is raping the other based on NOTHING other than their ages
>>
>>17535656
you need to alert the parent/family member who will not freak out first and then consult and talk it over with them because this is a matter that should stay within the family.
>>
Who cares. Let them do what they want.
>>
OP from the looks of the post >>17537922 that you have a good idea of what to do as I tried to say >>17538293 here. I think thats a good idea.

>>17535440
>inb4 join in
>>
>>17538284

Ignoring the idiotic subtext. We've both agreed that what they're doing is unhealthy for both of them and is therefore not a good thing. Considering you've said NOTHING about the other points shows you're stumped on them.

Go away.

>>17537984

I've done my best to remain outwardly calm, make jokes to slightly normalise it(I may or may not have said I always found their mom pretty growing up) and refrain from swearing beyond the initial shock. I have however told them that, because of the age it started, this is something their mum and dad have to be completely clear on.

I'm trying to keep the calm before the storm... But yeah... Kinda wish I'd knocked.
>>
>>17538339
Gonna report back op?
>>
>>17535448

>implying it's normal for a brother and sister to make out

Are you fucking kidding?
>>
>>17538339

That sounds awful. But thankfully they aren't your kids. So tell your sister, and they will have to take control
>>
>>17535656
What started? Having sex? Are they having sex?
Also if he was 12 does that mean the girl was 10?
>>
>>17536899
Damn
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
File: 3.jpg (207KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
207KB, 820x1200px
>>
>>17535656
god damn I never really knew this kind of shit actually happened outside of incest fetish fan fictions.

Honestly, I'd go ahead and tell their parents calmly. Suggest therapy asap. Otherwise, I have no fucking clue what you should do, I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that kind of shit.
>>
>>17538339
Being sexually active during puberty sounds pretty healthy to me OP and the only thing incest really does is if they had a kid the chances of genetic fuck ups increases
>>
>>17538339
>I may or may not have said I always found their mom pretty growing up
Jesus Christ this is the best thread on /adv/ in months.
>>
>>17535448
>14

nope dude, maybe 12 max

No way past or in puberty
>>
>>17536818
>They haven't done anything wrong, and if you start dementedly shouting or something THAT would cause them some real damage.

What damage? They might never want to fuck blood related people again? Oh the humanity how will they survive

They're 14 stop coddling them
>>
>>17537976
Fuck dude, I wouldn't wish this situation on my worst enemy.
>>
Who fucking cares.

Why is it your business.

Did you grow up religious or something ? You sound like an old peasant getting mad for anything that could make god angry.
>>
>>17538926
I can tell from this post you have bad relationships with your family members
Actually probably bad relationships period, with everyone
>>
>>17538903
Fuck dude, incest is not healthy. It'll probably fuck you up socially. I mean, what
do you tell your friends?

>Hey what about you, you got a crush on someone?
>Yeaaah... I'm kinda uhmmm....

Both of them are gonna become fucked up from this.
>>
>>17535406
bring camera
blackmail
>>
>>17538932
I have good relationships with absolutely everyone in my family.
I'm back from a world trip and basically homeless but they all invited me to stay a few days/weeks. I'm doing that and having good times.
Old coworkers still asking for new regularly.
Loving gf.

I had my fair share of kiddo sex with girls and boys my age for my whole life until 13 including a cousin. Then got a gf a bit older than me at 15 for a few years, a decade ago, and we're still in touch and always had an healthy relationship even after breaking up.
>>
>>17538975
Nothing of what you said sounds healthy. Except for the gf. Other then that you sound like some loser who depends on extended family to take care of you while you have petty trips filled with empty sex and I would assume copious amounts of drugs.
>>
Hot
>>
File: 1467499590556s.jpg (16KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1467499590556s.jpg
16KB, 250x228px
Here's my situation:

I'm 20, never finished high-school, depression hit me like a truck back then and i didn't know how to cope with it. Working on getting together 1k€ to save for a private school, it'll get me a high school diploma for 1 year instead of 3 in any shitty public school.

I'm currently working in a Call Center. For ameribros i'm pretty much that verizon guy that calls you every now and then to sell you even more verizon. I haven't worked many shit jobs, but i'm pretty sure i'd rather be shoveling shit than annoying people in their days off, this job literally makes me want to die every day.
However, it's the best paying job i can get, and if i quit now, i'll probably won't find another for 2 or 3 months, economy is in the shitter here, just like my curriculum vitae. I'll be getting around 800€ by the end of the month if i just steer clear, but i'm really not sure if i'm able to do it.

I haven't gone to work in the last week, my sis tried to kill herself last week so i just used that as an excuse, i've been deliberating all of this in my think tank, but the more i do, the more apparent it is that i must leave that hell-hole asap, even though another side of me keeps thinking how much of a piece of shit i am for wasting a "good opportunity", and how probably 90% of the world hates their job anyway, so i shouldn't be too picky.

Any anons with more experience in the subject around ? I could use some wisdom, don't know if i'm in the wrong or right here
>>
Tell their parents asap
>>
>>17539066
Start a new thread with that.
>>
>>17535406
OP, can you later tell us what has happened with the parents? Thanks, I wonder how this will be solved.
>>
>>17539105
Me too. I wanna know how this would've played out for me if I were caught with my cousin.
>>
>ruin a loving relationship just because you don't get to fuck a kid too

wow OP kill yourself
>>
>>17535406
Lol
>>
>>17538852
It's common as fuck.
>>17538906
For me 14yos can still do it innocently, they are kids still though most are bordeline kids/teens.
>>
I remember when I was just a teenager, maybe 12, I had that little cousin (she wasn't family related to me actually) aged 10 or 11 that I visited sometimes, and one time I was horny so when, we were alone, I put my hand on her leg, and did go up. She asked me what I was doing, I asked her if she minded and she said no. But I just enjoyed that touch and then stopped because even I felt she understood the sexual part of it and it would be abusing her.

So that 12 year old boy who had grinding and such with a 10 yo must have had no scruple at all, or not enough empathy to understand what he was doing... or just too much selfishness.
Because the young girl doesn't really understand it, but she likes her cousin/brother and so some touch does not repel her.
It's so easy to take advantage from there, of someone unable to fully realize what's going on...

And it's called abuse.
>>
>>17539178
>then stopped because even I felt she understood the sexual part

I wanted to say she didn't understand the sexual part
>>
>>17539018
Now, now, as demented a post you're replying to, let's not start shaming people who take drugs. I myself take various drugs and have a perfect little family. Also I guess you enjoy some alcoholic beverages as well from time to time, so anything you say about drugs would be assbackwards anyways.
>>
OP don't listen to these sexual deviant fucks that are saying it's ok. It's not. Tell the parents in a calm manner and suggest therapy. Fuck that promise you made with the kid. Don't save his ass, your niece will most likely end up emotionally scarred for life because of this and your nephew might too, especially if it continues.
>>
Alright, OP here, just gotten back to my apartment.

Told my sister and brother in law, understandably they want me to keep it between the three of us and the kids. Pretty much told them everything I told you guys plus the details of what the kids said when I spoke to them. They agreed this was something they'd need professional help on and then it was pretty much the most awkward goodbye I've ever experienced.

>>17539649
Of course, posts like >>17536899 made it pretty clear this wasn't some harmless fun.

>>17538921
I don't even know man... When you read what's in this thread and just think logically about the situation the only way I can describe it is like they're in the minefield for adult psychological issues. I'm sure there's a way to get them out as still undamaged and loving, but not sexual, siblings but it feels extremely unlikely that I haven't even caused some damage already. Let alone the damage being in this hypothetical mine field causes or the damage inherent of just getting there in the first place.

>>17538799
>>17539105
>>17539107
At this point I'm just glad to be out the fucking house dude. I really don't know if I'll ever hear anything about this in the near future. My sister took it pretty badly(She's always worried about the boy) but thankfully my brother in law seems to be his usual calm self.

I get the vibe this is about protecting the daughter. I'd have to explain a lot but, regardless of the fact I always saw the best in him, it seems like the law(Not actual law, though it was mentioned as something to really avoid) is gonna be coming down hard on the son.

Right now I dunno if I'll lurk the thread much longer... I kinda just wanna mellow out and take my mind off it. Those were probably the longest few hours of my adult life.
>>
>>17539839
I guess you did the right thing, but I just hope his mother doesn't resent him and treat the boy like shit for the rest of his life over a mistake he made when he was 12.

Also, I hope your sister and brother in law don't beat them.
>>
>>17539839
>She's always worried about the boy
Why?
Is he a bad kid?
>>
>>17539853
I know my sister, she was crying because she felt like a failure.

First time I've just seen her bawling like that. It was tough.

>>17539869
Well... I'll try and summarise.

Those two are the only grand kids so when he was young he was the darling of the family. Then comes his sister with her infectious giggle, adorable bright green eyes and general ovary-exploder cuteness. He developed a subtle resentment for her, which our mom assured us was natural. Of course this set the tone for us to dub him as a bit of a trouble maker, natural or not, and from what I've heard from him and family dinners he gets into a lot of trouble at school.

So yes... But I legit like the guy, he's like my little brother. We all do, he's charming and excels at what we as a family take pride in. Of course in these circumstances, a lot of that feels swept aside.
>>
>>17539927
you did the right thing here OP. Definitely need this shut down before she gets pregnant. Hell if both of them think they got shit at home with hormones raging they won't develop normal crushes on school mates. How this was going on in your sisters house for 4 years is troubling.
>>
>>17539991
>How this was going on in your sisters house for 4 years is troubling.
yeah exactly... is there a possibility the parents already knew?
>>
>>17535406
Why didn't you just... keep quiet about it?
>>
File: frodo-goodbyeb.jpg (68KB, 550x353px) Image search: [Google]
frodo-goodbyeb.jpg
68KB, 550x353px
>>17540017
>>
>>17540007
My sister restarted her career after my niece began elementary school so I dunno man. Literally the only reason I walked in on them is because I decided not to crash at my friend's the night before and even then they had music going.
>>
>>17540007
if they did they are fools and ignoring it because it was uncomfortable is horrible parenting. I think they just aren't connected or too busy and leave the kids alone all the time and definitely haven't broached the subject of boundaries. I can see how to kids start experimenting and touching and shit but this is a habit and they felt pretty confident no one would ever catch them.
>>
>>17539927
So they were actually having sex or just fooling around?
You were never clear about that.
>>
>>17540049
They admitted they were having sex.

Anyway I'm done with this for today. I might check back tonight or tomorrow but I doubt it. This shit has been draining as fuck.
>>
>>17538898
Kek
>>
>>17540065
pretty hot
also I don't get why you'd get so emotional over that OP, it would have amused and astounded me in the first place. I mean you're not their parent, sure what they're doing is not healthy but I don't see why not to treat it with some distance and let the parents deal with this.
>>
>>17540065
Thanks for the read OP. Good luck to you
>>
>>17538896
Boy :c
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.