[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a loner girl, kind of shy too, should I try online dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1470560177212.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470560177212.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
I'm a loner girl, kind of shy too, should I try online dating? I checked Tinder but guys there didn't seem interesting. In the past I have met boyfriends through school and online game. Also I don't really like to take selfies so is it ok to put up a profile without a picture? Ty for help :3
>>
File: 1472688510467.jpg (193KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472688510467.jpg
193KB, 618x1000px
>>17535286
Dating someone isn't that amazing
>>
>>17535290
regular sex tho
>>
>>17535291
Not that good either really
>>
You sound stupidly niave. Tinder is for sex, if you want a boyfriend go outside and talk to people. Online dating is for people who're too ugly/fat/sociallystupid.

Try joining a gym
>>
>>17535297
Ew gym, too socially stupid for that. Really, I don't enjoy going out and getting to know people so would online dating be good for me?
>>
>>17535291
Girls get regular sex from antone, dont jest,
>>
File: Leliana_tarot.png (289KB, 293x496px) Image search: [Google]
Leliana_tarot.png
289KB, 293x496px
>>17535291
To be quite honest I think I'm bored of sexuality in general

Girls are nice to look at but that's all
>>
Post a pic so we can rate you, then we can name you your options.
>>
>>17535301
Wtf is wrong with you, you know 50 years ago internet didnt exist and you had to go outside. Fix your retarded personality
>>
>>17535309
I've posted it on /soc/, I got rated at 5-9/10 so I guess I am at least a 5. What are the options for one like that? I am not fat but I don't go outside and don't drink alcohol.
>>
I have no real experience with online dating but a profile pictures essential.

If a person doesn't have a profile picture, there's something shady about that person and I wouldn't risk my time.
>>
>>17535327
Yeah, I guess I'd just have to learn to take a good selfie. But I don't know, I could just work and study and hope I'll happen to meet someone.
>>
>>17535317

Volunteering sounds like your best bet. I know you are shy but you can sign up and meet people there, plus it can bolster your resume.
>>
>>17535336
Maybe, working makes me quite nervous, I am intern atm in a IT company but it's going really well and making me more brave. Honestly I have no rush to meet anyone but I just started wondering what would be a good way to do it.
>>
>>17535347

You are an intern OP, you have to meet people and start learning the soft skills of proper small talk with people. Volunteering will get you out of your comfort zone and yes you can meet people.

Being comfortable is not good if you want real lasting change in your life.
>>
>>17535333
Definitely listen to the people telling you to go outside and do volunteering and stuff, but bear in mind, you have nothing to loose by trying the online dating a little and seeing if you like it or not
>>
>>17535353
Well, I have come a long way, so I'd rather take small steps. A few years ago I was too afraid to even leave my house. I am applying to university next year, really nervous about that too but I have to do it even though it scares me. Too tired after work to volunteer and on weekends I go out of town to visit my grandma.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.