[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a relatively normal person who does normie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to be a relatively normal person who does normie things (going to the club, getting laid, etc.), while being a misanthropist? I'm not autistic or anything, in fact, it's easy for me to communicate with most people. I just happen to hate everyone.
>>
>>17535259
>I'm not autistic or anything

that's something only autist say.
>>
>>17535259
Yes it's possible, but you have to wear the social mask even more than others if you want to do so.

I know how you feel, so much poeple just seem so fake or stupid... But there are rare pearls out there too.
>>
>>17535265
No, I just don't want people getting the wrong impression here.
>>
File: You.png (291KB, 641x346px)
You.png
291KB, 641x346px
>>
>>17535266
I go to Princeton University, and I swear everyone is the most arrogant little shit here. I hate it. I wish I was at Stanford instead.
>>
What do you hate in poeple?

And what do you seek in socializing?
>>
>>17535319
As I have mentioned in a previous post, I attend a relatively good Ivy League school. People here are arrogant cunts who are willing to back stab their friends for a better grade.
>>
>>17535275
i used to go down to princeton for parties on occasion. i knew this petite qt3.14 korean girl that just needed a good fuck from time to time.

hardly met any dicks. everyone was just blowing off steam.
>>
Sounds like autism to me.

Normal people aren't misanthropists.
>>
>>17535328
If you're there and are not an arrogant prick, then there must be others like you, for sure, in such a big amount of poeple.

If the problem is just getting laid then it's even easier : just go in place where students meet (parties or whatever) and just talk to girls. That's half the problem solved.
>>
>>17535330
what did her face look like?

are you white by any chance?

>loling at white dudes who fuck ugly asian girls thinking they're hot because they cant tell the difference
>>
>>17535332
No, but very intelligent poeple can become like that by too much understanding of what's really going on.
>>
>>17535355

Autists convince themselves they are normal by succumbing to this world view. See a psychologist and get a proper medical professional to check you out.
>>
>>17535348
Except I am an arrogant prick these days. I wasn't always like this, but here I am...
>>
>>17535350
i'm korean. i was nearby at tcnj.

she was qt, real tiny, but i suppose she was a bit plain looking. long black hair.
>>
>>17535355
>>17535364

you harp on about these "ivy league douchebags" that you're surrounded by but you sound like one as well. the difference between you and those "other guys" is that they embrace who they are instead of being a cuck like you.

they also probably get laid a lot more.
>>
>>17535373
Hey, I'm Vietnamese. Good that you're not white, otherwise I would have hated you.

I'm about a 7/10 and 5'10". You?
>>
Sounds like a virgin geek getting mad at frat boys getting pussy while he is in his room typing to /adv/ about his problems.
>>
>>17535386
keking at this cornell student
>>
>>17535364
It's normal to react badly in front of pricks. But let me tell you one of the best quote I've read :

Weak poeple seek revenge
Strong poeple forgive
Intelligent poeple ignore

Fuck them, they're not worth shit if they're like that. Ignore them, flee them, and find some good poeple, There are a little everywhere.
>>
>>17535390
Thanks bro. Thinking of transferring to Stanford or Berkeley. Should I do it? My GPA is god tier.
>>
>>17535400

Are you seriously asking a random anon if you should transfer?

Here is some advice, jump off a bridge.
>>
>>17535400
>Fuck them, they're not worth shit if they're like that. Ignore them, flee them, and find some good poeple, There are a little everywhere.

Everywhere means where you are now too. Just have to find them. Don't know what you'll get or miss by tranfering. The year is young, don't rush decisions and take a chance.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.