[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this girl every now and then for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: diogenes.jpg (502KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
502KB, 1024x787px
I've been seeing this girl every now and then for the past three months. We met each other in class, and started to hit things off pretty well around when summer began. Our first date went great, we kissed at the end, and things seemed like they were looking good. Our second date, we went out for drinks, ended up getting a little too drunk,and ended up having sex at my place. For a while afterward, it didn't seem like anything was wrong, we still texted, she seemed ok with what happened, at least until last night.

She came over to my apartment and we smoked up before going out and getting ice cream. I'll preface everything I'm about to say next by noting that we were both really stoned She wanted to go home early, which I at first didn't think much of until she told me that she didn't want what happened last time to happen again right now, which kind of caught me off guard. I walked her to her place, where we said good night before I gave her another kiss. In my stoned stupor, I made the idiot decision of asking her what was going on between us. I only wanted to clarify what she said earlier, but I came off as if I was trying to DTR, to which she said that she had had fun these past few months, but that things had just moved really fast last time. I apologized, but she told me that it wasn't my fault and I had nothing to apologize for, before telling me that she was going up to bed, and asked me "Not to get offended".

Now, maybe I just wasn't in the right state to try grappling with this, but I spent a good half hour or so at a park just trying to figure out what she was saying and what I should do. I've been falling hard for this girl, but if she wants to call things off I can deal with that. If she just wants us to take things slower, I'm happy to do that, but right now I'm not sure what she wants and it's driving me up the walls.
>>
>>17535144

(character limit cut me off)

What should I do? I was up for hours overthinking what happened until I finally sobered up. All I want for now is clarification, but I don't know what I should tell her.
>>
The only way that you will be able to find out what this woman wants is to ask her.

Ask her specifically if she wants to call things off or take things slow. From her saying "things went too fast" it sounds like she wants to take things slow at this point, but if you want further clarification you will have to ask. She was irresponsible for getting drunk and sleeping with you so early if she wanted to take things slow. Keep that in mind.

Anyway, communicate with the girl that you are into. You will get no answers about what she wants here.

If she will not clarify or starts acting funny or playing games, let her go.
>>
>>17535151
>I was up for hours overthinking what happened until I finally sobered up.

When a woman is involved, you don't ever waste your time overthinking. You will burn yourself out.
>>
Why do people use all the horrible acronyms?

Anyway, we can't guess what's going on in her mind. Try to squeeze it out of her. You can always give her an ultimatum if you feel it's really necessary.
>>
>>17535160
>>17535223

Yeah, I suppose that's the only real answer. I guess it just wasn't a conversation we should have had at the time. Thanks, anons.

>>17535164

Easier said than done when you're baked out of your mind. I at least had the presence of mind not to immediately try contacting her. Whatever, I'll break out CK2 and clear my head as much as I can.
>>
>>17535144
HOW IS THAT A FUCKING PROBLEM?

HOW ABOUT YOU ASK HER AND HAVE A HUMAN CONVERSATION WITH HER?

LIKE HOLY SHIT I KNOW IT'S /ADV/ BUT HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU 15 OR WHAT
>>
>>17535144
She found someone hotter/richer/with better social status.

Get over it, that's how bitches are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.