[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Qt seems interested in me >She glances at me when I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1443477592907.jpg (14KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1443477592907.jpg
14KB, 218x290px
>Qt seems interested in me
>She glances at me when I am not looking, she gave me my first hug when she left, she invited me (along with my friends) places, she's very polite and grateful with me
>She dresses beautifully when we go out
>She even asked if I was in a group of people when she arrived and didn't see me
HOWEVER
>Her friends were teasing her because she likes some buff upperclassman
>She goes and hangs out with her drunk friends at parties, but she claims (and doesn't seem to) that she doesn't drink

Is this some kind of fucking meme? I was so close to asking her out one on one but these negatives piss me off to no end. Am I overreacting or was it too good to be true? I really like her and can see a future with her.
>>
>>17535015
>Her friends were teasing her because she likes some buff upperclassman
>She goes and hangs out with her drunk friends at parties, but she claims (and doesn't seem to) that she doesn't drin

You only like her because you think of her as loyal
The truth is she is just as much of a slut as any other girl
Advice is to fuck her and then move on

Became successful and find a girl that is actually worth something and not washed up trash.
>>
>>17535015
Maybe just ask her out.
You're a pussy.
>>
>>17535015
>I really like her and can see a future with her.

Nothing good came without some work and some risk. Give it a shot anon.
>>
>>17535018
I guess so, I'll just go all in with her and maybe keep her if she wisens the fuck up. It's near impossible to find a decent girl.
>>17535019
Maybe I will nerd
>>17535021
My past experience with "parenting" women just turned into "What are you, my dad anon?" or "loosen the fuck up, you're so intense." How do I put work in without scaring them off?
>>
>>17535027
Oh I see.

So her partying you dislike?

I mean desu I find that pretty pitiful but I also like girls with flat chests so who am I to judge.

Just give her something else to do and just ask her why she parties. If she says 'Cause it's fun' then just hit her with the 'Go on' or the silence suggesting you're expecting more. I mean I'm sure you know all that shit, just don't drive in the penis of your opinion when she's not even spread her legs.
>>
>>17535046
Yeah, because we're in a program that would kick you out if they found out you were even near someone drinking illegally (it's college). It's fucking stupid. That and she talks to so many different guys too and she gets hit on a lot. I'm really the only one getting the shy looks and the awkwardness from her though, it's weird.
That's a good point though, thanks anon.
>>
>>17535015
>she likes some buff upperclassman
If she likes someone else she doesn't like you the same way. Why you guys ignore this is pathetic. Yesterday there was a thread the girl even told the guy she liked someone else and he still thought she like him and wanted encouragement to take a shot. OP you are like a brother or a gay friend but no romance.
>>
>>17535090
She herself never admitted it, it was just her friends. Plus all the girls are just looking at all the huge upperclassman in our program and saying they love them, it just angers me that she would do it too. It's not like they even have the slightest chance with those Chads. I'm friends with them and they like other chicks their age
>>
>>17535097
OP, that doesn't matter. The girls are teasing her because it's true, she is talking about him and swooning and her friends know. Get it through your thick skull
>>
>>17535113
Then why the fuck did this happen today:
>Say I can't go to event in group chat
>Girl walks up to me and says "when I saw you couldn't go I got really dissappointed"

That has to fucking mean something
>>
>>17535015
You're gonna be a great beta orbiter and emotional support while she gets fucked out of her mind every night by her 'buff upperclassman'.

You should know better, if there are better, hotter dudes than you in this world, why would a girl take an interest in you and not them?
The whore's just using you, cut ties.
>>
You're overreacting. Just ask her out, then you can find out her exact feelings about parties, getting drunk, these guys etc. You can always decide to bail at a later point.

Don't try to tell me you're not going to be more butthurt than you are now when another guy swoops in and suddenly when she's looking lovely in your group she's snuggled up to him.
>>
If a female seems like she might be a whore, 99% of the time she IS a whore. I know that covers like 90% of females out there, but it is what it is.
Steer clear.
>>
>>17536062
Yeah you're right, I'll giver her a week to improve but if she doesn't oh well. If she gets taken no big losee either, she'll probably get dumped by her dream boy anyway.
>>17536075
Yeah, you're right, but there's always time to let them change. It's not like she's getting drunk or having sex.
>>
>>17536311
It's not like she's getting drunk or having sex.

And you know this how lol?
>>
>>17536449
Fair point, but I think she's too proud or awkward to do that. Not trying to defend her, but you're not wrong
>>
>>17536760
>but I think she's too proud or awkward to do that.
>Think

Even if she will fall right off her moral high horse when she is all fucked up at the party

Bro sorry but her loyalty is an illusion you created of her
Eye contact does not equal loyalty
>>
>>17537288
it does if you've had enough to drink... hey oooo!!!!
>>
>>17537290
Just stop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.