[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this? Roastie:Anon.... I think I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-09-03-21-55-48-1748544574.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-03-21-55-48-1748544574.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
What did she mean by this?

Roastie:Anon....

I think I made a mistake. I don't know what is wrong with me. I tried really hard to do this, but something is missing or just doesn't feel right with us, and I don't know what it is. I feel some type of disconnect. And I know it's so sudden to tell you this, right after I agreed to try and make it work, but I don't want to make this go on longer when I know in my heart that I don't feel the way I should feel about you. It's not fair to you, and you don't deserve that. You are a great guy, and it's nothing that you did, it's just how I feel. I feel like I'm on some kind of emotion Rollercoaster, and I can't get off. I wish I didn't feel this way, and I wish I could give you what you want and need. I just can't do that feeling the way that I do. I really wanted it to work too, I promise you that, and I really did try to give us a second shot. The feelings I need are just lacking. I hope you understand... Please don't hate me. I feel like a terrible person.

>I asked why she pretended to be happy

Roastie:I was acting that way because I truely wanted to try and make it work because you are a really good guy. I was putting all of my effort for it to be something, and that's when I realized that I can't force feelings that aren't there. I know it seems confusing, but I'm just being honest with you. I don't want to prolong this for it to just be worse in the end. I don't want you to think you did anything wrong for me to feel this way either, because you didn't. I'm just, like I said an "Emotional Rollercoaster" and I am just trying to do what I feel is the best thing. I'm sorry. I really, truely am.

I don't understand. She talked about how funny I am and how im the fittest guy she ever dated, we sexed constantly, and she says so many times I'm a good guy. So if theres obviously attraction, caring, and entertainment. What else could there possibly be missing? Wtf is she even referring to?
>>
She either

>has a ladyboner for another guy

or

>has a short attention span and got bored with you

Either way, don't think about it too hard. She's history.
>>
>>17534863
This >>17534871

Sometimes the fire just doesn't burn in the right spots.

If I were you? I'd cut through any desire to eek anything more out of her and just accept what she's said.

Just keep your goodbyes short and sweet. She has said everything she has to say...

She's just not that into you.

Just say it was fun whilst it lasted and try to cut her off to help yourself get over her.
>>
>>17534863
>Roastie
well thread was going places until this
>>
>>17534888
She was my girlfriend, and I was really into her. But I also know how to talk on 4chan, I've gotta draw people in somehow if I want a good sample of opinions.

I feel like I have to know if it was another guy that she got interested in that caused this. She was so excited that we were dating and her friends even told me about how much she talked about it. And then suddenly this. Is there anything I can say to get the truth out of her or do you think this really was the reason?
>>
>>17534905
Just say something like.

"I think you being honest with me will do me far more good in the long run."

You're well within your right not to believe she's telling you the full truth and, if you feel that way, cut her off if she refuses to do so.
>>
Move on.
>>
>>17534863
>It's not fair to you, and you don't deserve that.

Stopped reading.

Ladies, you need to stop with this line.

OP: disengage, delete, ignore, and move on. You will never get the full truth from this woman unless she is completely stupid. Even then, do you really want the full truth?

/thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.