[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I have an eating disorder I had one meal today, and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1472960951578.jpg (26KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
1472960951578.jpg
26KB, 620x368px
I think I have an eating disorder
I had one meal today, and it was just soup. Literally empty calories. I've been like this for a while, I just don't feel like cooking anything. I'll get up, look through the cupboards, maybe have a few chips, but then it's back to laying in bed. I dunno what to do. I don't even know how to cook anything besides super simple shit. Any basic, nutritional things I could do? I think I'll go get some groceries but come to think of it I don't even know what to buy.
>>
>>17534371
To me, it sounds more like you're depressed than like you have an eating disorder.
You sound lazy, more than everything.

Ideas for lazy day foods
>Smoothies
Literally take fruit and throw it into a mixer. Nutrient, cheap, lazy.
>Pasta
You can buy a ready sauce if you don't want to cook. Pasta takes almost no effort.
>Sandwiches
>Scrambled eggs or omelettes
>Salads
>>
>>17534379
I didm't think of smoothies, that's a great idea.
I just made something to eat.
I got a pop tart and two pieces of toast and made them into a sandwich. I hate myself.
>>
>>17534371
Don't worry about it anon, I'm the same way and not dead yet.
>>
File: joe0001.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
joe0001.gif
2MB, 500x281px
First and foremost is what is your budget?
If really comes down to that

I can't say some magic words that will make you feel like you should eat; it goes a bit deeper than that. What you might feel is depression, wheter it's chemical or mental, I have no way to tell or know.

Anyhow, to be honest, you don't have to eat a lot man, just healthy shit will go a LONG way for you.

Thinks that you can buy that can do for your nutrition a LOT are:

Fortified rice: lasts a lot; yamani rice is fantastic on this regard. Diggests also fast since it's high on water and can be a side dish to something else.

Chicken and Eggs : Proteins, and carbs. They're universally great for whatever you decide to do and whatever body you got. Just don't eat the yolk

Veggies: Eat what you can and what you don't dislike. They're mostly cheap if you can look for places and you don't even have to cook them or prepare them, just wash them and eat them. Or cut them and put them on a salad

Cereals: Nuts, almonds; these are mostly expensive but they're downright great and got a lot of good oils. Just whatever you like and can afford works; you can look up what they have later on that you need, like types of Vitamin and the likes),

and water, a lot of water.

Just remember man that your body suffers a lot when you don't feed it. Your mind thinks differently, you act differently, feel differently. For me, as vain as it sounds, was realizing I was losing my hair to start eating healthier.

An eating disorder is not easy to tackle, I still live with one and it's battling every day to eat properly and find the strength to put food in my mouth; If you can't find joy in eating just try to make it as little of a hassle as you can; boil some eggs and rice and then eat them, and don't forget to drink some water and you should be fine for that day. I know it's not great advice but I too am trying to work this out

Best of luck to you
>>
>>17534371
empty calories aren't really a problem. just take multipurpose vitamins if you dont want to eat. you will get hungry far before you starve.

flipside tho is that the less you eat, the more tired you get. and like >>17534401 said, you might have depression. it definitely isnt good for you to fast more than 2-3 days a week.

i have some different advice for a dietary plan than >>17534401 though, as i think his is a bit too strict. eat however much of the egg you want. eggs/chicken breast are high in protein and ur body will like you for them. carbs will give you a boost of energy that you will just crash from later.

and yeah, drink a lot of water.
>>
cooking really isn't hard. just follow a recipe and learn what the words mean. if you can boil water, you can cook.
>>
>>17534401
Thanks a lot dude, I'll give it a try. Half the problem is growing up my family rarely bought fruits or vegetables. My mom would always eat these really bad meals she'd cook, it'd always be the same shit like chicken and rice, or some fish. Never taught me how to cook or to like foods, so I don't even know what food to buy that I'd like now that I live on my own. I guess I'll buy a bunch of random stuff and try it, and what you mentioned. Thanks.
>>
Pita bread ham cheese baby spinach, put it all on the pita bread, preheat oven to 220 (celsius)12 minutes later ya got pizza, saves lives.
>>
>>17534371
You have an eating disorder. It is called "Not Being Hungry". It is self-curing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.