[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm with my girlfriend of 2 years, we met in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Hey /adv/,
I'm with my girlfriend of 2 years, we met in grade 11 of high school and now I'm in first year of college.

Recently, I haven't really been 'feeling' the relationship, I love her a lot, but I'm just tired of the bounds of a relationship, like having to check if it's okay to do certain things, otherwise she gets mad at me. On top of that she's literally fucking batshit insane about me talking to girls, I stopped talking to all of my female high school friends, either because she told me to ignore them or because she'd have a sook when I did. This also means that whenever I go somewhere or do something she always asks if there were girls there and just generally interrogates me. I've never cheated on her or anything like that and it's just frustrating that she has to ask so many fucking questions about everything and if I forget to tell her something, like I talked to a random girl for 5 minutes, she gets angry at me. I've tried to talk to her about all this, it's gotten a little better, but a lot of the time it just reverts back. Sometimes I'm just so fucking angry at her and I want out.

One the one hand, I just want to be free of a relationship, not have to tell someone every time I do something, talk to whoever I want without worrying about repercussions. But on the other hand I don't want to let go of her, she's someone that loves me for who I am, and sometimes it feels like it'd be hard without someone like that. For a lot of the time, I definitely feel like the first case.

I guess I just need some advice about what to do, I've never been in a serious relationship before and I generally have trouble emotionally connecting with people, so I find it difficult to talk to my friends and senpai about this stuff.
>>
>>17534359
Waste of your first year at college by being in a relationship.
>>
>>17534359
She is a control freak. Tell her to trust you and hound you with this nonsense. You can also tell her to fuck off and be free of all the drama.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 450x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 450x594px
If she really connects and understands you as you say, don't throw that away.

Yes maybe she's a bit too protective but just keep asking her for some space or say things to assure her that you're not gonna cheat and that you only want/love her.

Fuck that college attitude where you have to bone every girl you can only for it to be a temporary pleasure.

Choose the person who really cares.
>>
>>17534359
you know the answer OP but you afraid of committing to it, ahaha see what i did there!
>>
>>17534359

Yo OP college student here, 3rd year. I had the same problem as you; I got into a relationship in 1st year and didn't end it until after 2nd year finished.
My first tip of advice is there are other people who will love you; it shouldnt be the trait in someone that keeps you in a relationship. I thought that way for a long time and tried to keep my relationship going because of it but in retrospect I know it was a big mistake.
Secondly IMO you should be spending college flirting with other girls. You should get some experience and sexual fun under your belt because after you leave college your social circles will narrow durastically and moreover the interaction with cute girls will shrink bigtime.

All in all if you're having these feelings you should probably break up; you will feel much free-er afterwards. Also I was a bit depressed when I broke up but that changed after a few days.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.