[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some advice on asking a girl out There is the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pizza.png (471KB, 803x422px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
471KB, 803x422px
Looking for some advice on asking a girl out
There is the girl who works at a pizza place near me, I've seen her working there twice on weekends, I think she's incredibly attractive and seems like a really nice girl

I'm unsure of how to proceed though, I'd really like to ask her on a date or get her number or something, but I don't know what to do. I was thinking of asking if she happens to go to the college in our town, but I feel it may come off weird

Has anyone ever done something similar?
>>
Haha I'm was in a similar situation before, before I decided I really didn't need a relationship right now. I either thought A) I could just make small talk by just complimenting something about her looks (eyes or whatever) and just hope I run into her again whenever I come back up there to finish the job or B) Just be honest and blunt by saying something like I'm not normally this forward but, I was wondering if you were single and if I could get your number. If it worked I would then introduce myself by saying I'm "your name" by the way.
>>
>>17534471
Honestly, I've never not been annoyed when someone hit on me or tried flirting with me at work. She has to be nice to you no matter what, and it's probably going to be awkward for her in front of her coworkers.
If you really feel like you could have some common interests, just start a conversation when she's not busy. For christ's sake, don't try when she's in the middle of something. If she walks away for a second or doesn't contribute to the convetsation as much as you are, leave her alone and let her get back to work.
>>
>>17534471
>>17535598
Meant to respond to the OP, sorry
>>
Better to ask the coworkers of hers if she she is single and when her shift gets off. Then you can talk to her when she isn't bothered or being paid to be nice to you.
>>
>>17535615
Yeah maybe I'll ask one of the workers there
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.