[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl i'm trying to make my gf, has been dating another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1466920506740.jpg (81KB, 1024x592px) Image search: [Google]
1466920506740.jpg
81KB, 1024x592px
The girl i'm trying to make my gf, has been dating another guy at the same time as me. The fuck should I do?
>>
File: 1470631223833.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470631223833.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>17534229
find someone that actually respect you.
Cut contact and move on.
>>
>>17534229
Be more charming than the other guy.
>>
Did the two of you mutually agree on an exclusive relationship? If not, then she hasn't done anything wrong and you're just being insecure.

If you did, it's time to dump her.
>>
>>17534322
We didn't, but culturally its expected that I'm supposed to fight him.
>>
>>17534406

>culturally its expected that I'm supposed to fight him.

Let the fight begin, but whatever the outcome is you will lose the girl either way. Cut your losses and try to get another girl. Next time do make sure you two are on the same page about dating.
>>
>>17534406
>its expected that I'm supposed to fight him.
Is this /r9k/ delusion or do you actually come from some third world village of ruthless warriors?
>>
>>17534426
Oh well fuck it then. Always been better with violence then romance anyway.
>>
>>17534432
ruthless warriors, and deep seated fear of cuck culture
>>
>>17534406
>>17534436
you slavic bro?
>>
>>17534455
nah Irish, if anyone makes you seem even remotely beta, its your duty to fuck them up.
>>
>>17534460
but you do realize it's the woman that is making both of you guys look beta. why aren't you fighting her. Very, very rare does another guy get to hover around a woman already with a man, without her encouragement. Guy can try but the woman can shoot him down, the guy can try again and the woman can shoot him down but that is not what happens. The guy tries, she says she has a bf but keeps the door open. The guy tries again, she opens the door wider and longer then shuts but this has encouraged the guy. And on and on.
>>
>>17534237

literally the only good advice ITT
>>
Should I tell the girl that is dating my ex that he left me today? She thinks he has been single all the time. I talked to her already about it but I could save the situation by saying that we were broken up but I just didn't realize it. He cheated on me a lot but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be faithful to her.
>>
>>17534229
Ask her to be your gf. NOW. Before he can.
>>
>>17534631
how just straight up out of the blue or what?
>>
>>17534635
next time you hang out. and make it be asap
>>
>>17534624
yeah whats the worst possible outcome, if its helps someone out go for it
>>
>>17534645
Well I would like to hear it but my ex will get pissed. They have only dated a few weeks so it's not even serious yet. I wish someonee had warned me about him. But I won't be warning anyone else, not my job..
>>
Here's my perspective as a dude in a similar boat (chick I was with was bouncing back and forth between a guy and I and neither of us had an idea about it).

If the guy didn't know about it, don't hate him. Don't fight him. Let him have her. If she's that indecisive now, there WILL be times in the future where she'll be just as indecisive. Sure, it fucking sucks, but whatever. You'll eventually find someone else, not that I can give you evidence from personal experience.

If a woman can't make her mind up about something like this, she will not be a viable partner that you want to put in this much effort for in the long run. Trust me, I put in the effort, got real fucking hurt because of it. This wasn't just a small time of dating, though.

That being said, it depends on how long you've been 'dating' for. I make it a point at the beginning of relationships to say it will be mutually exclusive if she wants involvement with me. No seeing other people, no looking around for second-bests/plan B. I'm a commitment and an investment, and likewise for her. If she's not a fan, then she can fuck off. If you've only been doing it for like.. a week or two, been to a few proper dates, are thinking you have feelings, then it might not be too bad, but even that's pushing red flags if she's catching feelings but doesn't want to be monogamous. If you've been 'dating' for a long period of time and she's doing it, fuck that bitch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.