[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And it pushes me to do weird shit and act real unnatural around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1420435575166.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1420435575166.gif
1MB, 499x341px
And it pushes me to do weird shit and act real unnatural around my gf of 1 month.

There's this weird sensation that she's secretly despising me, that she doesn't want to be with me and is pretending to enjoy my presence whenever we're together.
An annoying sensation that I shouldn't be happy or that good things shouldn't happen to me.

It all stems from my skewed views on relationships and how should people act in a relationship.

I've been a basic kissless dateless handholdless virgin before and my only experience with relationships has been from seeing other people kiss or whatever.
Whenever my gf doesn't kiss me, I just get sad inside and instantly go
>ofc she doesn't want to kiss someone like ME
Or whenever she does something to resemble life, even if it's meeting with her best friend, even when I'm at work, I go all
>ofc she doesn't want to spend her time with ME

It kills me inside.
I don't want the relationship to end because of my crippling insecurities. I'm not afraid of a breakup, I've been through some shit in my life, but I'm afraid of a breakup BECAUSE of my own insecurities and issues.

How do I solve these issues and mental microbes of mine?
>>
Self bump

Shed some insight into my problem /adv/
>>
>>17534020
natural male enhancement
>>
>>17534020
realize she wouldnt be there if she didnt want to. unless she's a sociopath thats toying with your emotions, in whih case who cares what she thinks. either way stop being a bitch
>>
>>17534020
Is she in the charity business? Is she doing penance for past sins by undergoing the humiliation of being with you?

If not, it would seem, however improbable, that she is with you because she wants to be.
>>
>>17534265
Thanks, I know she's with me because she wants and that all of these "problems" are all in my head.

I don't want to fuck things up because of my own insecurities and mental bugs, so how can I take a step back and relax a little?
Meeting her mom soon (maybe in a week or two) and I'm nervous as shit because I know from her sister's boyfriend the mom "asked around" things like how's anon, what does he work, is he educated, things like that.
I'm quite smart, educated and jolly but I fear to sperg or say dumb shit in front of the mother.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.