[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not afraid of rejection from women, but I am absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1345684406423.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345684406423.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
I'm not afraid of rejection from women, but I am absolutely fucking terrified of approval.

That is to say, I have no fear in approaching, flirting with, and asking women out.
But the instant they say "Sure" to a date, I lose my fuckin mind. I don't know what to do. I'm suddenly horrified that it's just going to be a bad date, and it usually is. I lose all conversational topics. I resort to the shitty "SO WHAT'S NEW" or "DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB" topics you use when you're left alone in a room with somebody you don't know.
How the fuck do I like, make dates good?
>>
Depends, are you looking for a woman to flirt with or a mate?

Fuck the shitty stuff, ask yourself what exactly you're looking for in a mate. Does she like vidagames? What kind of movies? Cock gobbling? How many all you can eat buffet challenges have they done?

Everyone loves to talk about themselves.

Just don't act like you're trying to impress this woman with how smooth you are. Act like you would with your friends. She needs to be your friend if you want things to last with meaningful conversation.

I bet you'd be pretty pissed to be on a date with a chick and her ask you 'SO WHATS NEW' instead of talking about her tits
>>
Basically, just find out if she's worth a second date, whatever that means.

If you just wanna bang, you could probably talk about that. Even just in smalltalk terms.
>>
>>17534005
>Everyone loves to talk about themselves.
See I'm not sure how to get people to do that.
I can't create conversation out of movies because its just like
>Oh I really liked The Dark Knight!
>Yeah that was a great movie.
>.....
Like, what? Do I start discussing the filming techniques or some shit? Continuity errors? Plotholes?
I genuinely just try to get some kind of natural conversation going on dates but either i get nervous and basically shut down, or I can't seem to find a thread that is actual conversation and not just yes/no
>>
And found that the easiest ways to keep a "conversation" going is just ask questions until a part of the convo reminds you of something, then butt in and talk about that something yourself.
Literally butt in, do not, I repeat, DO NOT let the conversation "end" before telling your part, do not wait until there's a break. Never.

If you do this, and there's a break in the conversation, it's THEIR fault and they'll know it and feel insecure just like you felt minutes ago. Because the conversation ended on their side, they'll feel like they own you something for not being capable of keeping it going.
And nothing is easier than to control someone who feels owns you something.
>>
Are you psyching yourself out on what happens when she says yes and you worry that you'll fuck up? It's self fulfilling. Just ask her what she likes to do , hobbies, what her major was. Not that hard. 'So what's new' is the worst thing you could ask.

>yeah it was a great movie

It's a sign she doesn't want to talk about the movie if she's not gushing about the characters or whatever
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.