[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one generally improve their looks? I've looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160904_232225984.jpg (1MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_232225984.jpg
1MB, 1458x2592px
How does one generally improve their looks?
I've looked around and asked other places but they start in on "find your color tone" or "get the right clothes to match your aesthetic" and that just isn't helpful.

So anybody got tips to make fairly average dude a little bit better looking?
>>
I think you're fine, except for that pained expression on your face. Even the hair doesn't bother me, I think it suits you. What does it look like when you button your shirt all the way to the top btw?
>>
I'd recommend watching your posture and smiling in general. Oh and also look confident.
>>
Girls generally aren't as into looks as guys are. They like a guy who's charismatic and passionate. I'd advise you to practice a musical instrument or a sport and let that be the driving force to you becoming a more confident person because chicks dig that. Also try to smile more because it makes you easier to talk to.
>>
File: IMG_20160904_234623274.jpg (1MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_234623274.jpg
1MB, 1458x2592px
>>17533816
Like I'm being strangled.
>>
>>17533808

ur wife material man, need more dudes like you in la
>>
>>17533808
>>17533838
huh, you remind me of this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9yT1_FHvko
>>
>>17533808
Fix dat hair. Get some product (look for "matte finish" or "low shine" to start with) and start using it. With enough practice you can get really damn good at styling.

Other than that, not much you can do. Your skin is fine, and your clothing taste doesn't seem too shitty.
See what you look like with a tan, it might help a lot.
>>
>>17533825
That's bullshit. Looks are everything.
>>
>>17533838
You look better with the shirt buttoned all the way up imo.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472532899025.jpg (24KB, 1315x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472532899025.jpg
24KB, 1315x960px
>>17533959
If a girl only cares about looks she isn't a girl to get serious with
>>
>>17533838
You look like a faggot.

Cut your hair and relax your neck level clothes.
Your lips are almost as wide as your shoulders, so always wear something that is narrower than those man swallowers
>>
How old are you anon? I can't think of anything to suggest other than maybe letting the sides of your hair grow out slightly. Maybe it's just the angle, but they look thinner. Maybe hair product would help more instead.
>>
>>17533808
Faggot
>>
>>17533808

You have a really weird face man, like wtf.

Can you grow a beard? It will help a lot.
>>
>>17534182
Only if he cut his hair.
>>
Huh, why are the comments mean? I think he looks conventionally attractive.
>>
>>17533808
wouldnt be surprised if OP is some sort of transexual
>>
>>17534195
different standard, conventional attractive male has strong jaw, chiseled nose, uh different eyes etc you know those things everyone has been talking about
>>
>>17533808
>>17533808
This may sound radical to you but I think a buzzcut would suit you nicely.

followed by a white tee and some skinny chinos and some new balances ..ur gonna be pickinggg upppp!!
>>
>>17533808

Work out.
You can't change much about how your face looks, but everybody resspects someone who's ripped.

Being fit is the biggest physical statement you can make.
>>
>>17534350
>but everybody resspects someone who's ripped

wrong
face is everything
>>
I think you look pretty good. Don't let your hair get too messy.

I can picture you as coming off really weird if you have low confidence and are really self-deprecating, but really attractive if you're confident and joke n laugh a lot.
>>
>>17533808
Chiming in to say you don't need to worry too much about your looks. You look fine. I'm not into shirts buttoned neck-high. Kinda nu-male if you ask me. Confidence will get you miles further than anything else.

Don't get caught up in fashion trends. Look normal; act exceptional.
>>
>>17533838
Now what do you look like with the shirt unbuttoned?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 553x369px
>>17534398
>>
OP, you look fine. You have a very sweet smile.
Cut your hair a bit. It gets over your eyes.

Maybe improve your body a bit - Do more sports, definitely.

Are you awkward/shy?
>>
Maybe get a new haircut. The wavy look is good, but get that hair out of your face. Dress better, get tips from /fa/? I don't know how why or how you should improve your looks beyond that. You look ok. Improve your personality and skills instead.

>>17533958
>See what you look like with a tan, it might help a lot.

Don't listen to this guy, OP, it's going to look like crap.
>>
shave young man
im seeing something that would be trying to become a beard in 10years
you arent gona get more sexy for the ladies with it
>>
Grow long hair OP
>>
>>17534350
This, but don't aim to turn yourself into a fake tan gymrat guido. You should aim to improve your fitness and general body and where you are concerned with your looks concern yourself with looking fit and athletic. Don't worry so much about clothes, nothing will look good on you unless you have the right body. None of this happens over night, tell yourself in 5 years time you want to make yourself look twice as good as you are now and be twice as fit.

Also, if you can't grow a good, full beard then shave. Shitty facial hair always looks bad and unfortunately most guys can't get a good beard going until mid 20s and some never can.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.