[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to approach random girls around campus to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (88KB, 1024x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1024x496px
Is it even possible to approach random girls around campus to get close to them if you aren't an 11/10 alpha stud?
>>
>>17533796
How?
>>
You're on campus. They're on campus. You will see them again. So don't "approach" in the sense of run up and ask them out. Strike up a brief conversation, be friendly, say something funny or whatever, with no expectations of any specific reaction. Make it quick. Leave them with a pleasant feeling and wanting more. Next time you see them, at a party or whatever, you won't be a stranger anymore. You can talk some more, get your flirt on.

Time is on your side. Things can develop. You can gauge how they feel about you. If they seem into it, take things further. If not, nbd because you didn't sperg out and formally ask them out on a date or confess your secret stalker love or whatever, you just made conversation with some extra signals to figure out if she's into you. You can back off without loss of face.
>>
>>17533803
>"hi, im anon"
>>
>>17534428
>"Oh, hi Anon"
>"...did you want something?"
>awkwardly excuse myself because I have nothing to say
>>
>>17534609
>"hi, im anon, i think you are cute, wanna hang out someday?"

if yes
>"cool! here's my number, give me a call later"

if no
>"cool! have a nice day" and approach someone else

it's literally this easy
>>
>>17534637
I keep reading this kind of "approaches" and I think it's so fucking weird. I don't know if this is American culture or something, but where I'm from I'd never see this type of thing unless the guy was drunk out of his mind.

If I did this, they'd probably try to be nice and thank the compliment and put some lame excuse, or straight up laugh at my face.

Obviously if you're handsome as fuck they might say yes, but even then...
>>
>>17534644
>I think it's so fucking weird.
who cares if it's weird? you'll never see her again anyway if she says no

>they'd probably try to be nice and thank the compliment and put some lame excuse, or straight up laugh at my face.
who cares? go with the next one.

>Obviously if you're handsome as fuck they might say yes, but even then...
go with the next one, somebody will say yes sooner or later.
>>
Be confident nigga, if you can't fake it till you can.
>>
>>17534647
Well if it's on campus there are high chances of seeing her. At least in mine, I'm from a small city.

I'd prefer to strike up a conversation, and get some kind of rapport going, maybe see if there are common interests and shit. And maybe if you don't end up dating, you might get a new friend/source for other girls.

Straight up asking for a date seems like burning most bridges. I don't think that method can have more than a 10% chance of success. You got actual experience doing that, got any stories?
>>
>>17534672
>Straight up asking for a date seems like burning most bridges
on the opposite, it filters out everybody who isn't interested, so you only get the potential gf material. but of course i wouldn't recommend this approach if you're looking for friends in general. for that just start small talking and see where it goes from there

>I don't think that method can have more than a 10% chance of success.
10% is pretty good, unless you have less than 10 cute females on your campus
>>
>>17534684
>>17534672
What if my standards are high and I only rarely see a girl I'd want to date?
>>
>>17534858
Have some self-awareness - Are you good enough to date the kind of girl you want to date?

If you're a fat slob and you want to date just victoria secret models, then, you should lower your standards.
>>
>>17534858
>What if my standards are high and I only rarely see a girl I'd want to date?

it means that it would take some more time looking for her. or you could go someplace you've never been before so you meet more new people
>>
>>17534862
>>17534864
I consider myself pretty good. And it's not so much that I'm looking for only 10/10s but I have extremely specific tastes where I almost never see types I like, even when I walk around the city a lot.
>>
>>17533790
It is enormously difficult for even the alpha studs to successfully approach random girls. It is much, much better to start with girls you already know, however casually or minimally. Even just being in the same class, even if you sit at opposite ends of the room, gives you an entry point for conversation.
>>
>>17533790
>Is it even possible to approach random girls around campus to get close to them if you aren't an 11/10 alpha stud?

I wonder what kind of sad life would lead to someone asking this question here every day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.