[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to develop a healthy relationship with food? 21f, 168 (5'6)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Qt1urgprgo1_540.jpg (94KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Qt1urgprgo1_540.jpg
94KB, 540x810px
How to develop a healthy relationship with food?
21f, 168 (5'6) and ranging between 50-55kg (110-120lbs) all the time.

Usually when I do groceries for myself, I don't buy any snacks or unhealthy food because I'll all eat it right away. Like I'll literally open the package and binge and I don't know why I do it. I don't think I have an eating disorder, at least not mentally. With the way my body is, I don't consider myself fat but I'm not happy. I'm going to live abroad alone for a year and I am really worried about what to eat/what to cook, and if I'll be able to take care of myself.

At my worst, the last time I lived on my own I weighted in 48kg, eating under 1000 calories a day out of habit (no meat and fish, just veggies and fruit, sometimes egg).
Should I consult a nutrition expert or follow a meal plan? Or should I turn to more extreme support? I just want to eat normally.
>>
>>17533737
exercise
>>
>>17533737
Is that you in the pic?

If so, you're not fat. Just the right range for a tiny pixie like you.

But yeah, exercise harder to keep it off.
>>
>>17533755
That's not me. My weight borders healty//underweight.

>>17533740
How much? Is there a routine for starters? The country I'm going to doesn't really have gyms, though I can bring my running clothes.
>inb4 >>/fit/
>>
>>17533776
what country is that?

and yeah, check the /fit/ wiki, you should find something that fits your lifestyle.
>>
>>17533737
More of her?
>>
>>17533776
I see. Well then, eat meat. Perhaps drink whole milk in moderation and eat HEALTHY potatoes (not bagged seasoned shit, homeade, oven baked/boiled ones. Fried will just kill your tiny tum if all you've eaten was just fruit n' veg, and some eggs.)
>>
I like how people assume that an unhealthy relationship with food means that one is fat/overweight.

As for the question I struggle with this as well. I'm 19 make 170 and weigh between 55-60. I don't know why I eat as little as I do and would like some tips as well.
>>
>>17533781
Japan. You barely see people running in the streets too.
>>17533783
Dunno her, try reverse search.
>>17533792
I won't have an oven there but I'll have a toaster oven. Think that will work?
>>17533804
People don't assume that. Ever heard of anorexia? Also, if you're over 55 you're healthy weight-wise and probably don't eat -too- little. Just normal.
>>
>>17533815
Actually, yeh, toaster ovens still work. Just googled a recipe on wedges for those and it looks appetizing.
>>
>>17533815
>Japan
of course there is going to be some gyms in Japan, it's not like you were moving to Uganda or something.
>>
>>17533832
Yeah but I'm not moving to Tokyo or Osaka. I asked my seniors and the closest gym is 20km away. Might just as well cycle there and back and not take a membership I guess.
>>
>>17533737
Youre fucking hot. Quinoa and beans need to be in your life with the low amount of protien your diet sounds. Stay away from processed foods and canned. Frozen veggis are fine you should be okay. God i wish more girls looked like you and thought about health.
>>
>>17534044
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17533737
I agree with the exercise. One thing that this sounds like is a lack of dopamine in the brain --reminds me of a study of dopamine inhibited mice that would starve instead of seeking food, but binged when food was presented directly.
Regular exercise will augment dopamine levels, as well as naturally stimulating hunger through exertion. Make sure to eat foods with tyrosine (a precursor to dopamine) or at least phenylalanine (which tyrosine can be made from). A list of these foods can be found on the internet. Your diet is probably very, very low in them, and you may have a disposition to underproduce tyrosine or dopamine.

but thats just my unprofessional opinion
>>
File: 1473004645507.png (306KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
1473004645507.png
306KB, 570x327px
>>17533737
Stop eating you fat fucking whale
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.