[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm starting college in a matter of weeks. Any general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x319px
So I'm starting college in a matter of weeks. Any general advice over what I should do while there?
>>
>>17533536
If you're an extrovert you'll have fun

If you're an introvert you'll not have fun
>>
>>17533574
Peggy's right.

>>17533536
Even fucking social retards can make friends easy there. You just need to put yourself out there and have some fun.

(keyword: SOME. Do your homework, too.)
>>
Do your homework. Attend your classes. You are the deciding factor on whether or not it was worth it. I personally hate college even though I've just started but that's because my college put me into a situation where I found out I was admitted two days before classes started. The atmosphere is very chill and relaxing, though.
>>
Treat it like a 9-5 job. Spend a solid 8 hours on your education each day, and then take the rest of the day to do whatever you want.
>>
>>17533536
Get it done man, you'll be tired of college when you are 26 and still not graduated. Put the time in to study and do your homework and you'll find out its not all that hard.
>>
>>17533536

Study. Theres nothing else. Study and study hard and everyday.

This is the typical advice from people like me that were too lazy and spend too much time on other things that werent their education. Fast forward today I struggle in college but now I value the advantages of studying.

But thats not it, dont just study for ''college'', study other things, read, develop skills, study what you would like to learn (like a language or whatever) dont just acquire a fixed mindset on ''must study for this one college class and thats it''.

Seriously, dont waste your time. You will regret it. I do. Thousands of others do. You will if you dont work hard.
>>
Do lots of things. Get out of your room and meet people.

Go to class, join a club/organization, go to parties, put yourself out there.

And don't do what all freshman do and fuck up academically.
>>
Don't try to have sex with women it's rape, unless you're a 10/10 alpha male. But if you dont commit to her afterward that is also rape. Also if you have a problem with her going out every night after you two are exclusive that is emotional abuse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.