[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf for 2 years >shes getting into hobbies that I dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>gf for 2 years
>shes getting into hobbies that I dont really enjoy but oh well.
>she starts getting friends from said hobbies that she does
>2 guys
>i don't like that at all
>she becomes best friends with both of them but one in particular. A younger guy whos a desperatefag.
>a year goes by. Whenever me and her have fights she goes to him for vents and advice
>starts hanging out with him but never alone or else I won't let it happen.
>whenever i see her on weekends shes chatting with him on her phone.
>had fights with her about it in the past
>had a chat today. Said i feel left behind because they share more in common, he doest like me since he knows me through vents
>she doesnt get mad but says shes exhausted because shes depressed and needs time for herself and cant be here for me.
>also says shes sad because whenever she hangs out with other people she has to worry about me being mad but she loves me and doesnt want me to leave and she does not like anyone else despite my assumptions
I don't know what to do now. She says she loves me and i feel like im in competition with someone i dont even know.
>>
>>17533477
>letting your gfd talk shit about you to another dude
>letting gf hang around said dude
>tell her what she can and cannot do

YOu dun goofed,
WAlk away and let her have her little beta orbiter.
Don't tolerate disrespect, or shje'll walk all over you and disrespect you
>>
>>17533477
Actually, you sound like a terrible bf. You never tried to get a hobby that you two can do together. You pretty much caused this. Additionally, the whole, you can't be alone with him, is so immature.

You sound like a drag to be around.
>>
>>17533477
the competition is over. She chose him. He is her priority not you. I don't understand why you stay. Let her go
>>
>>17533477
>i dont even know
so your gf cultivates men she runs to and bitches about you and she has never introduced you. Oh boy. Her words don't jive with her actions OP. I don't understand why you two are together she has him.
>>
>>17533477

Sounds like you're a boring cunt with fuck all interests and she got sick of thst shit so she went to find something to do and bumped into a guy who wasn't such a boring cunt and realised wow there's a whole world outside frozen pizzas and watching pirated movies I'm going to fuck this new guy whose capable of living a life not dependent on my constant presence
>>
>>17533548
^^^^Lol. This anon gets it
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17533548
Ouch
>>
As far as the whole "hobby" thing goes I think you need to mature on that issue. Look for ways to spend more time together. Relationships are about give and take, and true love sees through all the superficial garbage.

As far as her having out with another guy that often, I think you have a serious problem. If it really bothers you that much, and it should, lay that down as a rule breaker. You don't want her alone with him like that.

Also make it a point to show her you see her side of it and want to try to be more outgoing in her direction as well, but that if she really loves you and you really love her, you both will make sacrifices and effort to be with each other.
>>
>>17533548

Probably just listen to this OP time to move on and learn that it's a dog eat dog world and you've gotta have something to offer if you want a girl to stick around.
>>
>>17533548

Kek!
>>
>>17534012
>dog eat dog
>not doggy dog
Fuck our educational system
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.