[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please.. How come girls don't like me? They like my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Help please.. How come girls don't like me? They like my personality but don't want to date or fuck. My female friend with a bf has some friends that are girls but even none then aren't interested. Naturally, I tried tinder and waited a long time with it but literally get no matches. What are the true chances for a guy like me? Am I just unappealing?
>>
You know, the first time I saw Brandon, I thought he was really cute. But the more I see him, the uglier he gets.
>>
>>17533388
Well, that's because his mug gets posted every other day, famslam.

Mugs get worse the more you look at them. That' why they're used in only the best coffees and cocoas when the time's right.
>>
>>17533382
Is there any other guy who has been more role played here than him?
>>
>>17533396
That's not right. People like things the more familiar they are. And if that were true, I wouldn't be attracted to my SO and I'd think my friends and family were ugly as shit and random strangers were attractive as fuck.
>>
>>17533402
Maybe it's my personalitY or Is it annoying? Cause to me I guess I just press the issue I feel is there and get annoyed by a lack of undsrstanding it seemed like
>>
Okay bump
>>
>>17533402
Well, if you love the mug, sure.
We just don't like this mug.
>>
>>17533382
I think what was fucked up about Brandon was him stripping naked and posting the pics...and retaining that same look on his face.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.