[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. I'm slowly going out of my mind. I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: kill me.png (354KB, 551x503px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
354KB, 551x503px
Hello /adv/. I'm slowly going out of my mind. I'm in college, I work at McDonald's, I have dyscalculia so I'm struggling in both school and work, and when I'm not doing these things, I'm watching my kid brother.

What I'm getting at is: I need stress relief. A lot of it. I constantly find myself thinking, "Holy shit, I need a smoke," but I don't smoke. And I don't really want to start smoking. But are there any E-cigs or ways to vape or anything of that nature that won't kill me by the time I'm twenty?

Tldr I need a smoke but don't wanna start smoking. Tips besides "better stress management" pls?
>>
>>17533344
Have you ever had nicotine?

I would recommend you find another outlet, rather than something negative and addictive..
>>
Just watch some anime. It helps me when I'm stressed. I'm a filthy weaboo though. Maybe try reading a book. Something that involves escapism.
>>
You can get an e-cig with a "juice" that doesn't have any nicotine in it. But you'll have to fork out the money for a legit one. There's crappy e-cigs you can get in drugstores but they all have nicotine in them.

Are they any hobbies you're interested in that you've never tried out, or that you've dropped? Something like art, music, writing, sports, gaming, reading, anything like that. That's a more positive method of stress relief.
>>
Worst idea ever. All you are doing is relieving cravings, that is where the good feeling comes from. So for you to just have a couple of hits on an e-cig isn't going to make you feel chilled, the only way it makes you feel chilled is if you get addicted in the first place.

I say this an ex-smoker of over 10 years who currently uses an e-cig as a way to stop smoking, don't bother man.
>>
Meditate for 10 minutes and do 20 push ups when you wake up and before you go to bed. My life isn't nearly as stressful as yours but I used to have a really bad habit of getting stressed over problems that weren't actually there, school work being the main one but since I started doing that routine my mind has been much more calm. I'm sure you're familiar but just in case: to meditate, sit down with your eyes closed and take deep regular breaths and try not to think about anything. If you have time, try to take up a hobby as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.