[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to recover from a boring date? So I went on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (348KB, 488x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 488x360px
Is there a way to recover from a boring date?

So I went on a date today with a girl I met on Tinder. Everything went okay, we were both polite and whatnot, but me being the boring asshole that I am, didn't really make any moves on her. We just sort of talked about our lives. I think this girl is extremely beautiful; I'm surprised she even came out to see me, but my instinct is telling me I fucked up, she was bored with me, and probably doesn't wanna see me again. Is there anything I can text her to maybe see her again?

As a side note, how to not be such a boring fucking idiot? Just to give you an idea: I went on a date with another chick last night and she walked out on me halfway through. Said she had a work emergency...at 10 pm..on a Saturday. That's how lame I am, I guess.
>>
>>17533200
>not having sex on the first date

Time to work on your game dude
>>
You're losing girls anyway, so take more risks. If a thought pops into your head and there's a 20 percent chance it might work in your favor, do it.
Less impulse control. Say the thing that pops into your head. If she looks great, say it. If she looks really pretty and you kind of want to kiss her, do it. If the date is going ok, and you want to go to a bar, go to a fucking bar.

And- related to above- add alcohol. Always add alcohol.
>>
>>17533232
We did an alcoholic brunch. I was pretty buzzed throughout the whole thing. I think my biggest problem is that I was too pussy to escalate and do physical contact. I've fucked a tinder date once but this girl was just off the charts beautiful to me, so I was choking, I guess. It's so easy to say you will just go for it in your head, but pretty hard when you're right there in the moment. I need help getting over the hurdle.
>>
>>17533200
Text the first girl you went on a date with and say "Hey... I hope you had a great night out on our date! We should do that again. Let me know when you are free."
>After reply
Now that you have gone on a date, you should have picked up on things she likes to do.
>General Rules
Don't about her looks - Save that for the next date. "You look beautiful tonight."
Don't spam text - doesn't reply, leave it be.
>>
>>17533200
Girls Tinder to get laid, remember that next time.
>>
Ashamed bump
>>
>>17533686
both girls i've dated from tinder had problems sexually that made it so the first time we had sex was weeks after we first met.
>>
Grow a personality?

I've dated guys like that before, just recently infact. He didn't even hold my hand or kiss me or even put his hand on my shoulder. He was really quiet most of the time. Later he said he's just always like that with new people, but like really? I used to be shy. I got the fuck over it. Man up. Why should I work my ass off to become a better person and some guy thinks it is okay to coast through life dragging all his problems and issues along? I'm not there to be your mommy. Man up.

>>17535227

Adults have no problem with sex on the first date. Only teenagers and retarded virgins have hangups about it. It's sex, chrissake, not a big deal.
>>
>>17535422
A most subtle bait.

Now fuck off.

OP, don't sweat man. She wasn't "the one" anyway. No girl is at the end of the day.
How do you recover from a boring date? By going on another date... Or 3 other dates with different girls. If you get a first date it tells you that looks are not a concern. Work of being cool.
I lie chronically and girls think I'm mega awesome. Do the same. Small lies that don't need you to remember them.
Don't let her talk too much. Butt in with your opinions, even if you have no opinion on a subject, create one on the spot. Opinions are cheap man. Just fucking make it all about yourself and you'll win.
Remember that looks are not the problem. First date means you passed it.

The name of the game is bullshitting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.