[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my last girlfriend and I broke up in July. We weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1435297119084.jpg (50KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435297119084.jpg
50KB, 720x800px
So my last girlfriend and I broke up in July. We weren't together for long. We had a pretty intense fling that went way too fast and crashed over one silly fight. I felt disrespected by her but I still remember the good parts of our relationship. I don't hold it against her or resent her. I even shot her a message over Facebook like a week ago wishing her luck this semester because I knew she was taking on a lot of work. She just said "thanks, you too" so I didn't think anything would come of it.

Well fast forward to today. She's in town and she came to my cafe with her sister. There's one five minutes away from her house, there are ones she likes more than mine, there are ones that are less busy with shorter wait times, but she came to mine. To play devil's advocate, she might not have known I was working since I'm driving a different car.

I waved to her and she smiled at me but I was super busy. She was glued to her phone while she waited, not even acknowledging her sister who's basically her best friend. (She was watching me work the whole time though). I told her real quick while I was toward the front about something shitty and life-changing that had happened and she said "Oh, that's lovely" and not much more because my coworker started asking me for help right after. After that, I saw that she was watching me work until her drinks (that I wasn't making) came out and she left. Outside of that truncated story I told her I didn't even look at her because I was too busy.

Why the hell was she there? Was there an actual reason? Am I thinking to hard? Should I contact her? Maybe just a "hey, nice seeing you today"
>>
>>17533119
she didn't know you were there and she knows you so of course she looked, you did too. You are way over thinking it. If she wanted something else to happen she had a chance but didn't
>>
File: 1448611499604.jpg (36KB, 214x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448611499604.jpg
36KB, 214x450px
>>17533578
Well to be fair we were slammed and I was half way across the store for most of it.

I posted this pretty much right after I got off work though. If she did want something she'd have messaged me or something by this point I'd assume, unless she took my ignoring her the wrong way. Who knows? I'd think she'd avoid going there, I would think she'd avoid looking at me instead of watching me, or sit somewhere in the lobby, but it really doesn't matter at this point.
>>
>>17533690
OP, not trying to rain on your parade but if she wanted you she would have let you know. I don't understand why you want someone that disrespects you though.
>>
>>17533717
That's what I was saying.

And the sex was good and she lives in another town and taking a shitload of credit hours, so it would be low maintenance.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.